• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

favorite putter

Medium Wizard. Have tried several putters but none seem to compare.

Wizard... (What else should Olorin throw?)

I converted from using Aviars. I have smaller hands and the Wiz feels great to me. I can also throw it for longer upshots and it's dead straight. The rim of an Aviar is too thick for me to throw it very far.

Finally got my voodoo on the course and I love it! Ill be converting to gateway voodoo putters as of today.

Wizard... (What else should Olorin throw?)

I converted from using Aviars. I have smaller hands and the Wiz feels great to me. I can also throw it for longer upshots and it's dead straight. The rim of an Aviar is too thick for me to throw it very far.

Well, you know I am not the best disc adviser in the world (my bag is the psychology and strategy), but bro you really should try that VooDoo out. Just see if that isn't what you have been waiting for. You won't have to hyzer your putts much, even at longer distances. You will be able to fire at the pole with some real confidence. Find somebody that you can borrow it from for a round or two if nothing else.

Wizard S-Series (soft) from gateway. it is easily the best putter i have ever used. In a way, i'm happy now that i lost my birdie in a lake, now that i have the wizard

have to update...SSS wizard is my putter of choice now...and i don't see that changing anytime soon...

Yeah same here. I want to love the S Magic and the SS Voodoo but the SSS Wizard just does the job.

Latest posts