• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Gateway Wizard

That's kinda cool.

I think two or three things First and more obvious, PIAS gets in Misprint discs All the time, second there might have been plans to market a disc with G9i as an Approach Mid Range Putter rather then a true putter, third the disc was made with labeling as an Approach Mid Range and I just got the last one at that store. Odd PIAS was the overflow mini store for the new one in Rapid City South Dakota at least at the time. The disc I had was the most dusty one on the shelf, I had to wash the disc before I could use it at the smaller course in Rapid City made in 1979 with baskets in 1980 replacing 4x4 posts with a paint line.

Last edited:
Never mind this post. Changed mind on selling disc, going to give mine to my dad and see if he wants it as part of a birthday gift. I have the setup I need to play, that Wizard G9i disc can be a backup for when his dies.

Last edited:
Are the diamond wizards considerably more OS than a fresh SS/SSS? Are they closing in on Scale OS?

Are the diamond wizards considerably more OS than a fresh SS/SSS? Are they closing in on Scale OS?

Ibrecently acquired a diamond that was not much more stable than my PW Wiz, which in my mind is considerably more stable than the S lines I have thrown.

Just got a shipment of a few blank fossil Wizards in the mail yesterday. I was under the impression that the fossil plastic was gonna be basically the same as PWP plastic, but I was wrong. The fossil is more grippy and slightly flexible. I'm hoping the difference doesn't cause an issue with my putting, because my current PWPs are reeeeally beat up and I don't think they will last much longer.

Quoting my own old post here- played a couple rounds with the fossil wizards and they worked out just fine. Was scared that the heat would make the plastic too flexible, but that wasn't an issue at all, and I'm really loving the added grip on these things. Also- I've had issues with fresh wizards kind of dumping and hitting the front of the cage, and for whatever reason that is not an issue for me with these. Not sure if that has to do with the plastic, or if I'm just doing better with these. Either way, I'm diggin these things :thmbup:

Anybody throw these Evolution Proline Wizards? https://www.marshallstreetdiscgolf.com/product/evolution-pro-line-wizard

I like the old Evo Proline plastic, but I'm curious as to the profile on them? If they are medium to low shouldered, I'm gonna get a few.

I have a couple with that stamp, but that is dating far enough back to a time when I was just experimenting with Wizards and wasn't familiar with all the runs.

The ones that I have are low shoulder and very straight out of the box. Not dumpy like most of the newer runs of premium Wizards are.

I would make sure that the ones they're selling are the ones you see in the stock photo. It could just be an old photo. Who knows. That stamp hasn't been run for many years.

I have a couple with that stamp, but that is dating far enough back to a time when I was just experimenting with Wizards and wasn't familiar with all the runs.

The ones that I have are low shoulder and very straight out of the box. Not dumpy like most of the newer runs of premium Wizards are.

I would make sure that the ones they're selling are the ones you see in the stock photo. It could just be an old photo. Who knows. That stamp hasn't been run for many years.

Right, the ones shown in the photo are a very old run. I wanna say Evo Proline is synonymous with PFN Innova..
I'll have to call MST and make sure. I really hope they are not less stable like you're saying..

Right, the ones shown in the photo are a very old run. I wanna say Evo Proline is synonymous with PFN Innova..
I'll have to call MST and make sure. I really hope they are not less stable like you're saying..

Report back on what they say.

Report back on what they say.

Just called them. I asked the gentleman to compare to some new Diamond Wizards (which are pretty high shouldered) and he said the Evo Proline's look a little taller than the Diamonds.

That's a bummer dude.

Just called them. I asked the gentleman to compare to some new Diamond Wizards (which are pretty high shouldered) and he said the Evo Proline's look a little taller than the Diamonds.

That's a bummer dude.

That is a bummer :thmbdown: I was hoping these would be some nice throwing wiz's