• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

Yeah, I don't know if you ever met Wes, but he was a guy trying to help John in 2015 and expressed the same frustration when we were there. I saw him a tourney early this year and he said he isn't helping anymore because Abby.

Met Wes at HBH last year, played a few rounds with him there, and threw a round with him at Brandy Lake this spring. Really like the guy.

Abby tried telling me and two other guys while we played Woodlands last year that Wes stole a bunch of her discs and Highbridge property, and she fired him.

I CALL BULL****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone played on the hill lately? Our yearly trip is about a month away and was just wondering what to expect. How is the damage from Infra coming along? Jeremy?

Abby says it's all picked up and golf is "thriving" (see pic from facebook). Johnny J commented elsewhere that there was minimal damage.

Attachments

• abby.png
    abby.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 98
I've been real busy lately and havent been able to get Gold's Signs done yet, and now that I hear another rave has taken place (I take Abby's "all things are good with a grain of salt), I will be completely honest, I have almost no motivation to finish it. I'm not saying I won't, but it almost feels like a lost cause.

Plus I have my local coursework to do and a new local course proposal in the works

I completely understand Jeremy. Thank you so much for all you have done already, I'm sure my group will greatly appreciate the new signage come the end of September. At least it couldn't of been as bad as Infra as in sure we would of heard and seen pics by now

Was just perusing the Drop Bass network website and it states that they bought land at HBH to hold festivals and they share a driveway with a "world class disc golf facility"

A group of us were there this weekend throughout the rave. We were caught by surprise when we rolled up. Tents and campers surrounding honka, over all of Gold and half of Blueberry. We made the best of it though - even checked out the rave a few times for fun. The carts are in shambles, but we found a couple that would prove reliable. On Monday we played part of Blueberry which included new 'obstacles' like decrepit tents, frames, a burned boat, leftover ravers sprawled out in their vans, etc. By Tuesday all that was left were the biffies, some shelter tents and road tracks. If you don't mind the long Gold hole being a road, then I'd say it's in okay shape.

I have to hand it to Johnny for working with us and respecting the sport throughout the event. He loves disc golfers. Only thing we could have used was more notice/communication up front, but we've learned to expect the unexpected on the hill :)

Was just perusing the Drop Bass network website and it states that they bought land at HBH to hold festivals and they share a driveway with a "world class disc golf facility"
The even further ppl just leased the land for the weekend.

Why the hell aren't they doing festivals down on the Chestnut side? They actually have a stage down there, and who give a **** about Chestnut???

Yep looks all roughed up again. Why does it always rain when they do this crap! Abby needs to GTFO thriving LMAO. At least it doesn't appear to be as bad as Infra

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 100
Why the hell aren't they doing festivals down on the Chestnut side? They actually have a stage down there, and who give a **** about Chestnut???
It's because there were 2,500 ppl there with multiple stage tents, vendors and loads of vehicles/campers. No way it was happening at Chestnut.