• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How Many Discs Do You Carry

How Many Discs Do You Carry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I usually try carry 16 to 18 disc and keep it down to 8 molds. I use a DGA Elite Shield bag and there is a lot of room for more but i like my bag to be roomy and light.

I've stopped carrying what isn't really used; particularly since I know the courses I play. After 5 rounds a person should probably know a course well enough to leave the 40+ disc suitcase at home. 15 is typically my max.

ive got 15, with six putters. do i need to carry six putters? probs not.

2 warlocks, 3 wizards and a voodoo.

16 discs in my bag.

champ destroyer
champ teedevil
star archon
pro katana
champ teebird
champ teebird plus
leopard
TL
champ firebird
kc pro roc
star roc plus
gator
stratus
warlock ss
warlock sss
jk pro avair-x

I carry about 20 for tournament rounds, new courses when I'm traveling and tougher courses that call for a variety of shots. On easier local courses I carry 1-5.

I have 17 but I only keep some of those in the bag to fill it up while I continue getting discs that I will actually want in the bag.

17ish right now, but my bag is in transition. It's down from 25 a few months ago and some more are likely to exit when I whittle out a few more molds.

Serious round about 15 so there are no distractions if im just going out for fun I fill the bag and throw alot just to practice and get a fill for different stuff I Like To Throw Plastic

I carry 6-13 depending on which bag and course I'm at. My crunch box has 2 putters, a driving putter, 3 mids, one fairway driver, plus other drivers I cycle through but I like my Archon and Flow the best, along with a understable driver I can depend on to go right for me.

12 total in a crunch box. 6 drivers, 4 mid and 2 putters. Im kinda ocd about having even amounts of discs but mostly so I can count them quicker.

13 to 14 to 15ish
right now... 4 Challengers, Drone, Buzzz, Comet, Meteor, 2 Preds, Force, Nuke, Rampage
all used for you guessed it... THrowing

I own several bags; however, I will only go with the bag that I use the most. This is a small Ching bag that, at most, can carry 13 discs. I only carry 12. Why...because I like 'em!!

2 Voodoo putters > 1 first run and 1 Organic
1 Super Roc
1 11x Teebird
2 Star Destroyers - 1 new special blend and 1 finely tuned
1 CFR Destroyer
1 special blend Star Boss
1 fly dye Z Nuke
1 Star Max
1 Rampage
1 special blend midnight blue Tulsa Orc

Normally I carry a max of 10, but right now I've got a few extras that I'm trying out. I've got two that have just about earned a spot in the bag, but a few that haven't quite made it yet.

Evo Element and the Z Hornet are keepers -- I've got two Sharks and a Wolf that I"m trying out (the Sharks are winning so far), a DX Stingray that I'm working on, a Z Avenger that's made the cut, and a couple of Zeppelins -- the ESP Zep has made the bag for non-windy days. Then I've got a Leopard that's a keeper, an S Wizard that's a keeper, and an SP Sinus that's a keeper.

Last edited:

Latest posts