• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what this is? I found it in a pond right next to my disc and it was nasty. Cleaned it off when I got home and there was no weight or letter markings to indicate what it was. And there was no ink surprisingly since it was a tourney disc. But anyways I think it is an Orc. It is super gummy/flx and swirly.

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

ORC I think

I read through your guide and it has some really good info. I have another picture to show you. This particular disc has lighter streaks in the plastic. Is this characteristic unique to first run or do i just have a 5th run Valkyrie. I also can not see any weight or model inking in the center so I do not have any definitive proof beside the opacity (or lacking) I know, I know, I'm reaching. Thanks for you for your time and effort.

TvziZl.jpg

hell, it might be a first run... it may be hard to tell... look at the flight plate for "VK" and get back to me.

Yes, they can be sought after.

What you are looking at is Jeff Gaither artwork for Disc-or-Die on a GL Saint. He recently had 25 GL Saints and 25 Opto Saints printed with that stamp. 10 of the GL Saints were sent to Jeff Ash and were "Brainwave Dyed". The stamp had been used before on Havocs, Halos, and Quasars. The artwork is from 2011.

Friend gave me this disc yesterday. Think it is a Wildcat from the 90s. He said the disc was 20 years old. Are these worth anything. Good condition, still has the discraft sticker on the bottom.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 42
It says Wildcat on the stamp. I think you meant "I doubt it's 20 years old if it's a Wildcat".

Probably not worth much as Wildcats aren't too popular. You might find a DC collector that would buy it.

Need some information on this disc. From the ones who know about these things. You know who you are. Year, production run, and value. New disc little storage wear above the N.

232.gif

Need some information on this disc. From the ones who know about these things. You know who you are. Year, production run, and value. New disc little storage wear above the N.

232.gif

SE is like 1998-2002ish... not sure on how many were made but there were yellow and tyedyes (whites are far more rare) value $60-80ish brand new. few bucks off for the storage wear.

Found and old Wham-O mini frisbee while cleaning out old storage units at work. It has 1967 Wham-O MFG Co San Gabriel, Calif written on the bottom. It also has some stuff about playing catch and inventing games on the bottom as well. The newspapers used as packing material in the unit were from 1979 and 1980. The disc is white with a black circle and looks like a typical mini. Anyone know anything about these?

Champ Dragon?

Found this unusual looking disc at a local PIAS:
Untitled-1copy.jpg

The PIAS sticker on back said Champion Dragon but I didnt think they made a Dragon in Champ plastic.
Does anybody have a picture of a champ Dragon?
It looks somewhat transparent but not totally clear.
I thought it might be KC Pro plastic or ? But when I compare it mine looks way more transparent:
Untitled-1copy_02.jpg

2012-11-05_07-09-24_765copy.jpg

More pics:
2012-11-04_21-30-49_604copy.jpg

Color enhanced to show stamp detail:
2012-11-04_21-31-00_706copy.jpg

The plastic is kind of greasy/ shiny lookin'. Back says 'Rancho Cucamonga'

Found this unusual looking disc at a local PIAS:
The plastic is kind of greasy/ shiny lookin'. Back says 'Rancho Cucamonga'

All the dragon plastic for DX looks like Champ. it must be something in the floating stuff. also it has the DX stamp. I am guessing they just labled it champ, but it's DX

I have two disc I would like a PRICE CHECK!!!! on the first is an 11x Kc Pro Gazelle that feels and looks very ce blend...

Next one is this QPLS I picked up the other day...It is a zipper top and when held up to the light it looks like this...

Jon you need to post those in the "What is this disc worth?" thread. This one is for questions about discs other than prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts