• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Idea?

No stamp, no information on bottom.

Mystery.JPG

Mystery%252520Side.JPG

well, then it's not innova, discmania, millennium....
any mold info in the rim?

No info on rim either, That XS does look pretty close. Id have to examine it better when I get home.

Bought this off of eBay, it's a Sparkle Force. I know they made sparkle forces for the players cup a few years ago, but I've never seen any with a team stamp. Anyone know the story behind this?

22963204.jpg

Umm well, I found an Innova patent on the inside rim. "Licensed under U.S Patent no. 4,568,297"

There did run millennium stuff with no markings.....might be one of those new "secret" molds from millennium now that they have new owners, LOL

Umm well, I found an Innova patent on the inside rim. "Licensed under U.S Patent no. 4,568,297"
That should be a Discraft disc, then. All of the old discs were licensed by Innova because they owned the patent, the # is the same no matter who made the disc. Dcraft is the company that put the molding on the inside rim.

i am sorry i do not have a pic but i think someone might be able to help me i got a disc for my birthday tonight and it has a off center yin yang with dragons in it and it is super flat and is burgundy 175 is this a japan open or asia open disc the yin yang is off center like a huk lab tri fly would be

Those are DGA discs. They were manufactured by Innova but sold by DGA. I get confused because there were different discs with essentially the same stamp, but the ones that says "professional" like yours I believe were Roc tops on a Stingray bevel, essentially the same as the Aurora MS (switch Roc top for Shark top.) The 1's were the original disc, the 2's and 3's are shaved or "factored" so the discs got flipper as the numbers went up. The 1 Driver in the professional line were really nice throwers.

As to worth, I really don't know. They are a cool little piece of history, but they are old DX not sold by Innova. Mint they might be worth something, especially since you have the whole set. As beat as the 2 Driver is I don't expect it would be worth much at all. Somebody probably would want them (Hell, I want them) but I wouldn't expect them to sell for much.

I swear this 11x Firebird has a gummy feeling to it. Has anyone ever seen/felt a gummy 11x FB? It isn't 150 class gummy, but its not super firm.

It feels pretty awesome.

Attachments

• 11x firebird gummy orange.jpg
    11x firebird gummy orange.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts