• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently found two innova drivers in star plastic. One is a minnesota majestic disc with "ADS" on the bottom and the other has "S-TR" or maybe "STD" where the model abbreviation goes.

anybody know what model these are? they fly really nice for me, so i'm looking to pick another one up.

the TR is a teerex... the ADS, I'm not sure, perhaps a sloppy *DS(destroyer)?

this list should be sticked somewhere...

648.jpg

Pearly TL. When was this run, and why the mini star stamp?
Help apdrvya.

I want to say these were "first run" CHAMP TLs. thats why the protostar. it's ironic. I'm not sure when they were released but I want to say somewhere from 2003-2005 ( please don't quote me on that one) but they certainly weren't the first TL's as there were SE TL's and CE TL's that came before this. the fact that TeeBirds were first released in 1999, makes me think that TL's may have been introduced shortly thereafter (with SE or CE?) but champ plastic is late 2003 I believe...

if someone has better info than I, please do contribute.

Sold to me by very knowledgable person. I pm'd for more info, but he has not got back to me. Im sure its a TL if he says it is.

ID me please

Need some identifying.

Huk Lab stamped gen 003.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Photo 159.jpg
    Photo 159.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Photo 158.jpg
    Photo 158.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 23
And another

Also:

White Huk Lab stamped. Gen 002. Rancho.

Thanks

Attachments

• Photo 153.jpg
    Photo 153.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Photo 154.jpg
    Photo 154.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 13
Could possibly be that. Looking at Huk Lab's site it could be:

Teebird-L
Leopard
Orc
Starfire
Starfire-L

Last edited:
Roc Prototype 1987 or ...?

Can anybody tell me what´s this...? I bought it back in 1987 (I think) as a Roc prototype.... Never thrown...

Roc Prototype 1.jpg

Roc Prototype 2.jpg

Roc Prototype bottom.jpg

I got some more discs that I´m not sure about...
Visit my FB album FRISBEE FLYING DISCS TIME CAPSULE (CLOSED 1989) at Facebook... Zvonko Slavic from Croatia

Status
Not open for further replies.