• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Ignite the SPARK

I would say its firebird ish as well. gave one about half a dozen tosses this week, was in opto plastic, and 173.

Hmmm, being a FB in juicy swedish plastic isn't the worst thing. I'd like to hear more reviews also.

So what is the felon then?

Dynamic's attempt for the same type of disc? The Felon has a bit more dome than the Spark and the rims have a slightly different shape.

While they're all manufactured in the same factory, that doesn't mean Dynamic, Latitude and Westside coordinate their disc designs to avoid overlap. They all create their own discs with the intent of each having as complete a line as they can.

He was on video during one of their periscope broadcasts. They were asking him questions as he was shopping.

A fresh EagleX and Firebird aren't entirely dissimilar.

Spark comes out 5/15 with flight numbers 7|4|0|3

Attachments

• Latitude-64-Opto-Spark.jpg
    Latitude-64-Opto-Spark.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 77
My guess is that this disc is what Feldy wanted the Saint Pro to be.

My guess is that this disc is what Feldy wanted the Saint Pro to be.

My importantly this is what I wanted the Saint Pro to be :D

I throw Craves and Resistors as my go to fairways but I could reallllly get digging on one of these.

The stamp is really bad though..

Last edited:
Looking forward to reviewing this one. Even for my lower-powered arm, the Saint Pro isn't as reliable as I'd like it to be. Curious to see if this will be the coveted LatiTeebird.

Latest posts