• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Ignite the SPARK

Is the nose blunt? Why is a 1.9cm rim 7 speed?
it goes by the same weird rule as the trident. It's two speeds higher than its listed as. Trident is True speed 7 by the rim width, but the listed speed is 5. Same with this. It's really a speed 9, but it's listed as a speed 7

It's an latitude 64 pd basically. threw one the other day and it flew just like my s line pds. throw it flat and it will just go farther straighter the harder you throw it. It won't flip. I can see a lots of people cycling these in gold line like they do with s line pd's, they're the perfect stability for it

It's an latitude 64 pd basically. threw one the other day and it flew just like my s line pds. throw it flat and it will just go farther straighter the harder you throw it. It won't flip. I can see a lots of people cycling these in gold line like they do with s line pd's, they're the perfect stability for it

Sounds incredible! :clap:

Colour me intrigued. :D

Just for the reference, how would you describe Felon then? How do the two compare?

Colour me intrigued. :D

Just for the reference, how would you describe Felon then? How do the two compare?

felons have a bigger hook up and flare at the end imo. both are very HSS, but the felon is a tick more LSS.

Nice video, I see DGC has some for sale now. I'm hoping this disc is more Thunderbird then FB but reviews so far have it leaning to more stability and a bigger fade. I really started throwing Thunderbirds lately as control drivers and am quite happy they pair well with FB's. My super beat Champ FB flies like a Thunderbird. So to end my rambling I think this disc might not be for me.

Looks really sweet on the vid, though it would be nice to have something like a StPro or a Felon on side for reference.

Not really sure if I need all three so I'll have to see how it compares to the two.

It is not I in the video. I should have pointed that out. Disc Golf Center has Sparks. I just ordered one.

because a stag is much more understable than a teebird...a teebird flies straight with a nice fade.... its also fight the wind little....a stag is more of a s shape flight...good for srtaight/turn overs....go get a new champion teebird(max weight) and a VIP stag(max weight) and tell me how they fly...if they fly the same for u then u have a noodle arm and shouldnt be throwing drivers at all

So many new disc releases, my head is spinning. Need to resist greener pastures. I Probably have the best disc setup I've had in 5 years. One all MVP bag and the other main bag a mix of Trilogy, Innova, Discraft, and Gateway (putters).

So I got some time with the spark today, 175 orange, reminds me of a fresh Brinster bird on the OS side, once the flashing wears off in a couple rounds I'm guessing that's exactly what it will mimic in flight at least for me

after a couple rounds with my 175 spark i am very happy....i feel my fluid felon is more like a firebird and my lucid felon and spark are similar but different...i feel that my lucid felon kind of dumps left where the spark pushes forward more while fading...i threw it into some stiff headwinds and held up nicely...most importantly it resists turn very well as my lucid felon was easier to flex but the fluid felon is much more overstable....starting from the most overstable i would say fluid felon, spark, then lucid felon....my lucid felon is slightly broken though...also i would say that the saint pro is more like a beat in teebird or a fresh TL

Right on, I'd agree with her forward fade, couple more rounds and the flashing will be gone and I'll have a much better opinion. Also I'd agree it's no fluid felon but it's beefier then my broken in lucid felon. Spark fits right in the OS Fairway driver slot, broken in felon is easily a control driver really stretches out once it gets some use... Spark will become a go to as well once it gets beat.

So we talking a utility driver (XXX/Trident) or more like the PD/OLF/Thbird side of OS?

Latest posts