• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64°

The kenny still glows
Turso...they only sell it by pounds .it was about 21bucks shipped for a pound of the neon yellow

Keltik..yea i just let them sit .i use a packet per 32oz sometimes more to make it potent. no need to worry about ratios really just so long as its not watered down ,otherwise itll take forever. this color though ,like the others colors mentioned,needs to sit a little longer to soak up good.itll take to after a few minutes but to get it nice and bright,its gonna take some time.

I keep the temp at 140° and it sat over night just to make sure it was taking the dye as best as it could.

Make sure you get the old school rit, as the new stuff is no good on plastic

Did this one on monday

fuschiastriker.jpg

bongy..how long do you leave your fuchsia in? that looks like it came out bright in the 2nd pic but it also looks like u had the flash on. my pink opto flows are that muted pink and if they can brighten up ,i may try it.

i had some neon pink but it wasnt bright at all

I left it submerged for 20-25 minutes...130 degrees to start
It is really bright, saturated pink, flash or not...and fwiw flash was used in both pix. And maybe you didn't realize the first pic is the pre dip BEFO pic?
Note: weight sticker still on in first pic.
I got some old schooley rit from that basket lady in georgetown, tejas.

http://basketsbyjackie.net/rit-dye/

The fuchsia Rit comes out really bright on that cloudy rim Opto plastic (I have a very similar Vision that got the treatment).
Here is what I got on a glassy clear Vector on an overnight soak with no heat, I didn't soak any glassy Opto.
IMG_0784.jpg

EL-KABONG! said:
Even a few glopto diamonds lately....]
Where can these clear or glopto varieties be acquired? No real DG store here, certainly nothing that carries Lat64.
I don't want to be a giant lot or RIT for uncertain results. One like that yellow above would certainly meet my needs...

tough to find.

but there are some borderline gloptos on ebay

This one was dead clear before I double dipped it

diamondbacklit.jpg

I switched from power grip to a stack grip and got all mids and putters to behave way better, than with index finger scraping before. More consistent disc pivot straightened out everything reducing initial hyzer requirement. This was the first time i was able to get golfable results at more than 250' power out of my GL Fuse. All my previous results are antiquated now, when i don't rip so fast with the arm, but still quite snappily in the end. Joy!

The one on the bottom is still somewhat pinkish, thinking of giving it a new bath to see how the colour reacts when given a chance to seep in properly.

The roles are reversed, the bottom one from the earlier pic is now the top one, and the one on the bottom in this one actually looks little pinkish by comparison :)

mcgccz.jpg

So I played 27 holes today with some Lat discs I recently got in trades.

1. the Pure is a FREAKING MAD MAN!!!! F an Ion. If I keep throwing the pure on all these nasty lines I'm gonna have to go to confession for all the impure things it makes me feel in the pants. now I just need to find one that isn't solid black!
2. the Core is doing what I remember my buzzzes doing. +1 for the Core.
3. the Flow is a pretty cool disc.

what is the best putting putter from Lat 64°?

keltik said:
Grip or Zero?

I personally like the zero for putting and Grip for drives. The zero is nice an tacky where the grip can be slicker. All just user preference though