• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64°

too sticky? I'll still try it. The Grip throws like a dream. the ION can't even come close to shaping like that bad boy.

keltik said:
So I played 27 holes today with some Lat discs I recently got in trades.

1. the Pure is a FREAKING MAD MAN!!!! F an Ion. If I keep throwing the pure on all these nasty lines I'm gonna have to go to confession for all the impure things it makes me feel in the pants. now I just need to find one that isn't solid black!

yes, Yes, YES YES YES! Welcome to the frenzy. #OPTOPUREDREAMIN

I never thought I would feel that way about a putter. I was on the Wizard Wagon for a while but it would never turn over like I needed unless I sanded the bead off. I got on the ION train and it does putt nicely but when throwing it you have to really force it on a turnover line. the Pure is pure BUTTER!!! Jeronimo I am sold. I even parked a 290 foot tunnel shot on a 70% throw. is there a Pure fan club thread? I want to get stupid on there.

keltik said:
I was on the Wizard Wagon for a while but it would never turn over like I needed unless I sanded the bead off.

Warlock? And now you have me interested in a Pure.

that is a misconception. the Warlock is not the same as a beadless Wizard. the VooDoo is like a micro bead Wizard. the rim profile of the Wiz and Warlock are different.

keltik said:
I never thought I would feel that way about a putter. I was on the Wizard Wagon for a while but it would never turn over like I needed unless I sanded the bead off. I got on the ION train and it does putt nicely but when throwing it you have to really force it on a turnover line. the Pure is pure BUTTER!!! Jeronimo I am sold. I even parked a 290 foot tunnel shot on a 70% throw. is there a Pure fan club thread? I want to get stupid on there.

This is why I keep 2 Pures and 2 Wizards in my bag.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

keltik said:
that is a misconception. the Warlock is not the same as a beadless Wizard. the VooDoo is like a micro bead Wizard. the rim profile of the Wiz and Warlock are different.

I've noticed the difference in the rim profiles. I have a couple identical Warlocks that are Wizard-overstable, though, but maybe I shouldn't consider them a representative sample of all Warlocks.

No one sells Lat64 locally. How is the Pure? Profile, rim depth? Comparisons would be nice, but not necessary.

Profile is round, rim depth is shallow as it's a low-profile putter. Profile is something of a JOKERi, but not as beefy feeling.

the pure feels like a ringer to me. is there any other sinus ap fans out there? i am loving this disc as a fh approach disc i wish it came in gl.

Why is it so nearly impossible to find a Latitude 64° Diamond Light in 159g weight these days?!?!

I've clearly seen on the site that they make it up to that weight, but I can't really find anything heavier than about 154g at retailers? Are those all the ones that sold to everyone already? Did they only do one run of them?

Lat 64 needs just a few more discs. Opto pure, duh. a less flippy straight disc. If you get a striker that isn't flippy it's a firebird, otherwise no guarantees. A 7,6,0,1 or 7,5,-1,1 maybe. It seems that if latitude makes it it has to flip or have SERIOUS fade. Halo is just about the only exception.

There are plenty of Strikers that fall between the FB-Strikers and flippy Strikers.

gknmnstr said:
Lat 64 needs just a few more discs. Opto pure, duh. a less flippy straight disc. If you get a striker that isn't flippy it's a firebird, otherwise no guarantees. A 7,6,0,1 or 7,5,-1,1 maybe. It seems that if latitude makes it it has to flip or have SERIOUS fade. Halo is just about the only exception.

I don't know where you're getting your strikers from, but I've only had one FB striker and the rest have been good.

i had one good striker...first run goldline. never been able to find a similar one. flip machines or pigs, the lot of them. made me go back to teebirds.

turso said:
I don't know where you're getting your strikers from, but I've only had one FB striker and the rest have been good.
Maybe they send all the good ones to Finland. =)

Latest posts