• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude/Dynamic OOP molds

Proof
Gavel
Evidence
Patrol
Thief
Witness
Renegade
Freedom
Criminal
Suspect
Warrant
Slammer

Final list posted by Rusco. Let the races begin.

Proof
Gavel
Evidence
Patrol
Thief
Witness
Renegade
Freedom
Criminal
Suspect
Warrant
Slammer

Final list posted by Rusco. Let the races begin.

I can't believe they are dropping the patrol which was just released. I recently started bagging it and that's kind of a bummer. Also the suspect really surprised me. It's such a good mold. I don't bag it right now but I might pick up some of the zoey andyke tour series ones. They are sweet.

Shocked they are killing the Patrol AND the Warrant. Maybe boosting sales for their co-owned Westside Tursas. The Suspect is a bit of a surprise. That's one Paige throws but it's a disc you rarely lose, so there's that. The Convict and Marshal survived.

I think we should look on the bright side and note that this opens room for them to design new discs that fit these slots and are better than what they had.

I'm eager to see the Westside and Latitude lists.

Given the amount of flippy molds cut, I'm no longer worried about the Hatchet and Tursas. Those should both be safe. Stag still in danger though.

I see my beloved Evidence got the ax. I've considered stocking up and hoarding an obscene amount of them, but I don't think I need to. I own four and typically bag two. I will likely try to get by with only bagging one now. That should stretch the lifecycle of the discs out quite a bit. I may pick up one more just for comfort sake. A stash of five should get me 8-10 years of life for that slot in my bag, and I'm sure that I can find something else that I like to fill the void sometime in the next decade.

Patrol is probably biggest surprise, only a year old. I've only thrown my one TC one but I actually bag it.

Only one I currently bag is the Witness, but I maybe throw it once every third round. I'll get one backup and be good for years. I sometimes bag Criminals but have two or three so I don't need more

Overall, that didn't affect me anywhere close to as bad as I thought it would

Glad I have 10 Suspects. That disc shouldn't be OOP, but I will just roll with emac Truth and Justice.

Shocked they are killing the Patrol AND the Warrant. Maybe boosting sales for their co-owned Westside Tursas. The Suspect is a bit of a surprise. That's one Paige throws but it's a disc you rarely lose, so there's that. The Convict and Marshal survived.

I think we should look on the bright side and note that this opens room for them to design new discs that fit these slots and are better than what they had.

I'm eager to see the Westside and Latitude lists.

Rusco explained that all of these molds are in the bottom 10% of their sales. Which suggests to me that moving any of these discs out of production won't increase the sales of other discs much at all.

Looking at the list of Dynamic Disc's molds:

2 out of 7 putter molds cut
5 out of 10 midranges cut
2 out of 9 fairways/control drivers cut
3 out of 9 distance drivers cut

I am looking for a pattern.
The midranges took the biggest hit. I wonder if this list might be indicative of a trend in people's buying habits. Maybe midranges are tough to sell right now for whatever reason.

Mid-ranges are not as likely to get lost as drivers, and don't wear out as much as putters. And, most people don't carry that many of them compared to putters and drivers. I love mid-range discs, but there's only so many ways to have US, straight, and OS discs at that range....

You've only got 12 now. Better get 10, no 12 more.

I would if I kept using them as putters. Sometimes I do on windy days or the Justice which is starting to be my favorite putter even though it's a 5 speed. Thing is like a Stego but way better for distance and feel. The Stego is just for Fn around

Last edited:
Freedom
Renegade
Criminal

Breakout
Thief
Witness

Proof
Patrol
Warrant
Evidence

Gavel
Slammer

OOP Discs per DD:

Proof
Gavel
Evidence
Patrol
Thief
Witness
Renegade
Freedom
Criminal
Suspect
Warrant
Slammer
I am surprised that the breakout survived when the other easy to throw molds did not. But then again, faster molds sell better than slower as a general rule unless we are talking putters used for putting. Other than that, I think I guessed pretty well.

I can't believe they are dropping the patrol which was just released. I recently started bagging it and that's kind of a bummer.

Patrol is probably biggest surprise, only a year old. I've only thrown my one TC one but I actually bag it.

I'm also very surprised the Patrol was cut. Yes, it was a Trilogy Challenge mold just last year, so it didn't have a lot of time to have sales. And I'm bagging it, too. :(

The Convict is a Paige Pierce disc, which might have saved it.

NO surprise the Freedom got waxed.

Condolences to Twmccoy that his beloved Renegade was cut. :p :D Just kidding, Twmccoy.

Last edited:
So to all the people worrying about discs going OOP. The Trident, which has officially been OOP since the first Trilogy cuts, sold better than the XXX and many other Lat molds that are still in production (well they are still in production officially until they are announced to be cut as well).

Grabbed 3 backup Renegades from Marshall Street to beat the mad rush. Hurry folks, they're going fast. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I just dropped $100 at infinite. More Westside molds though, just being safe. I got through the Dynamic cut safely.

Grabbed 3 backup Renegades from Marshall Street to beat the mad rush. Hurry folks, they're going fast. :rolleyes:

If you or anyone else loves a mold, absolutely buy backups. I did the same years ago with the Thief and have done the same with the Rival (I have no reason to believe the Rival or Legacy as a whole will not be in production, I just was being careful in case Legacy stopped making discs). Discs are cheap enough that even if you buy 10 of your favorite 2 or 3 molds as backups, you are not having to take out a second mortgage.

Find something you really like, buy lots of it. That was not a suggestion. Go...spend money now.