• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Mako3

That looks sweet. I'd go name and no basket, personally, but I like the basket buoy idea on the whole.

I second this. I like the idea, but that shark already looks rad, and less is more.

The Mako is stable, dead straight for me in no wind. Sure I can turn it over with too much torque and arm speed, but thrown smooth with nice snap it's a laser. Not every disc is meant to be thrown like it's a Nuke or Destroyer.

555397_468972416483667_1648481917_n.jpg

Shark.

So pretty.

I want new plastic :C

Is it just me, or does that dark blue one on top of the stack look reaaaaaally domey? Maybe it's just weird lighting?

that blue does look domey but it could be the angle and lighting, i like how the mid stack blues are almost black.

i want that light pink/light blue blend one on the right... damn that looks sexy.

that blue does look domey but it could be the angle and lighting, i like how the mid stack blues are almost black.

i want that light pink/light blue blend one on the right... damn that looks sexy.
saw the pic and said the same thing. only really the blue appears that way..domey

all 3 of the new mids are pretty exciting.

i WAS a roc lover, but i cant wait to bag the mako3 and shark3. i can see having a new shark3, a worked in shark3, and a mako3 to handle almost any type of shot needed.

why are these 3's?

I think it has to with the flat top and clear champion plastic that originated with the roc3. I believe it distinguishes that the three mids are all in a similar line.
My thoughts, Dave D might have clarified this in the pdga boards.

yall be trippin.. FR makos hold crazy good anny lines, much more drawn out than the fuse so you can throw huge annys that hold the path where as the fuse will turn much sharper

Nah, Fuse holds better annys. Not my fault if you guys haven't beat in a heavy Opto Fuse into its sweet spot. :p