• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Mcbeth star destroyers

This is a horrible thread, with some of the worst posts I've seen in a while...even for our standards.

Avery has been more team Discmania than Innova anyway.

Nate and Val have both been ranked as the number 2 golfer in the world in their respective divisions within the last year. Calling that "past their prime" is a pretty major reach. They're just not McBeth and Pierce, respectively

Agreed, especially that Val is very much top-tier today. And that's even with Paige Pierce there.

bummed

local shop got their innova shipment in on friday, no mcbeth destroyers. just AJs and bottom stampers. was really excited to grab some nice dx roc3s though!

I would venture a guess that you will see these introduced at the USDGC... Just saying

Are we 100% certain that McBeth is replacing AJ on the Destroyer? Or is it still a possibility that they could continue making both? I could honestly care less in the end but just curious why we are jumping to that conclusion. Guess I will head to the local Academy to buy out all the AJ's for when the price goes up next month. O_O

It's one of Innova's best selling discs and is kind of a big deal if AJ's name isn't going to be on it anymore.

Are we 100% certain that McBeth is replacing AJ on the Destroyer? Or is it still a possibility that they could continue making both? I could honestly care less in the end but just curious why we are jumping to that conclusion. Guess I will head to the local Academy to buy out all the AJ's for when the price goes up next month. O_O

https://www.discgolfvalues.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=193

according to DGV:
"This is the last stock of the final Avery Jenkins signature run of Star material Destroyers. The Destroyer is a very fast stable long distance driver. This disc is much like a faster Wraith, but with a little more high and low speed stability. Great disc for sidearm throwers and those with lots of power. Can handle headwinds and throws with off axis torque. Speed 12, 4 Glide, -1 Turn and Fade of 3"

Not definitive, but my guess that it's now solely McBeth's.

Is it possible they'll make both? Yes.
Is it likely they'll make both? Not so much.

One more thing; the link I posted earlier is to Disc Golf Values. Owned by Mark Molnar. Who is the lead sales rep for Innova West. I'm assuming if he wrote it, he meant it.

Latest posts