• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Mcbeth star destroyers

Have you ever seen Avery in person? He's a pretty big guy. Not massive but he's definitely benching more then 225. A LOT more.

I can bench 250 I'd put money on Avery up in the 315-330 range at least. He is a big dude compared to everyone that he plays with.

I can bench 250 I'd put money on Avery up in the 315-330 range at least. He is a big dude compared to everyone that he plays with.

1978 be like:

Garage+plate_148m_xl.jpg

I kinda wanna see a McBeast Nova. Mcpro middle plastic and the regular pro outer plastic.

Anybody throw one yet? Papa bear picked me up a yellow one from usdgc. Have to wait till he gets back around though to throw it.

I kinda wanna see a McBeast Nova. Mcpro middle plastic and the regular pro outer plastic.

Id like a straight mcpro nova. The xt doesnt break in well. Takes a long time and flight hardly is effected besides full power drives

Anybody throw one yet? Papa bear picked me up a yellow one from usdgc. Have to wait till he gets back around though to throw it.

I got 2 yesterday. Not meat hooks but they are over stable. Very gummy. Here is to hoping they don't beat in fast cause I think out of the box they fly really good.

Latest posts