• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MD2

i got it in a trade off DGCR with somebody, he said a bunch of new ones just came in to his local store and i asked him to see if any were flat and opaque, i got the best one. he said there was another that was a little more domey and more clear that was 176. so it at least one that came in was money.

i used it a lot this weekend at my tourney, it doesn't have much fade but it's really stable, more so than the first one i had.

well I picked up 4 of the 6 DTworld had, he said they were significantly less domey than the others. But whether that is the right discs or not I will let you know. 2 pink and 2 yellow. he had a couple of wine colored ones.

81697504.jpg

Parked this hole twice today with my D MD2. The pic is pretty old, half a dozen trees are down, it's still a tunnel shot but a little wider. There's kind a bare patch at the beginning, but further down it narrows again. I threw the MD2 on a nice shallow anny both times, was really happy with the way it held the line with just a little fade at the end. The disc isn't even really that beat up, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it is later in it's life.

Well I have 2 pink and 2 new yellows, flat but not gummy. They flew pretty much like my gummy pink or my orange USDGC MD2, a touch shorter but I think it was me. Over all I am pretty happy and happy with the time DTworld took to go through their stock of MD2s to get me the flat ones.

Someth1ng said:
Well I have 2 pink and 2 new yellows, flat but not gummy. They flew pretty much like my gummy pink or my orange USDGC MD2, a touch shorter but I think it was me. Over all I am pretty happy and happy with the time DTworld took to go through their stock of MD2s to get me the flat ones.

awesome, i'm glad these are rolling back around. i knew patience would be the ticket. the more i throw my new the one the happier i get. i'm glad you got hooked up.

Yep, they're definitely rolling back. I found two yellow flattish gummy opaques today while rifling through the racks at Powergrip. They felt really nice, and bring my gummy MD2 collection up to 5. =)

In other news, holy hell my new yellow D-Line Psycho is stiff, like those platelike Gateway mediums without being too slick.

kern9787 said:
jubuttib said:
In other news, holy hell my new yellow D-Line Psycho is stiff, like those platelike Gateway mediums without being too slick.

Sure its not a kc pro?
They sent those to the stores? I'm not a KC expert, so I have almost no idea. Pretty psyched if it is.

I have no idea if they sent those out or not. All I know is KC Pros are stiff. And they made yellow kc pro p2's.

jubuttib said:
Yep, they're definitely rolling back. I found two yellow flattish gummy opaques today while rifling through the racks at Powergrip. They felt really nice, and bring my gummy MD2 collection up to 5. =)

If it flies better than regular Psychos you lucky dog :-D

JR said:
If it flies better than regular Psychos you lucky dog :-D
Doesn't even need to fly better, flying as good as regular D-Psychos would be plenty. =)

dgdave said:
All mine had a little dimple on top at the nipple
Most likely a freakishly stiff D-Line then, the nipple is very precisely cut off and the top side is totally flat.

Still, it's a freakishly stiff D-P2, what's not to like? =)

EDIT: I also saw two red champystar S-P2's there, nice and grippy, and pretty gummy. Seemed like they'd make great drivers.

After a grip revelation today I gotta _so_ try how a P2 flies since medium Sole and Ion worked so well without flipping. Having my best Anode (med 175) flip in a gust and fly into a place i couldn't get it from earlier this week makes me not so miffed as i'm sure imma gonna have a good time with my 168 med Anode. I have so many discs to retry like Wizards and so many killer discs. Comet is great now if it was good before now it's something else but i still prefer my Coyote. Even before today my C MD 2 faded so much that i preferred other discs but now i imagine it is better to higher winds.

jubuttib said:
EDIT: I also saw two red champystar S-P2's there, nice and grippy, and pretty gummy. Seemed like they'd make great drivers.

I have a couple of these, they are really nice driving putters since I like mine a little gummy

Latest posts