• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Courses Played Per State?

what were the hardest courses to play or get on???

An update on my home state of Washington.

151/152

As soon as I returned home from a 5.5 hour trip across the state, they added another course near Spokane.

I had a milestone day today. Played course #1,200 overall and course #100 in the state of Florida (my 3rd state with 100+ joining Texas and Indiana). (Don't ask which courses-- they weren't good ones... I was kind of stuck traveling with no unplayed good courses to play and I didn't want to skip them).

I had a milestone day today. Played course #1,200 overall and course #100 in the state of Florida (my 3rd state with 100+ joining Texas and Indiana). (Don't ask which courses-- they weren't good ones... I was kind of stuck traveling with no unplayed good courses to play and I didn't want to skip them).

Congratulations on joining the 100 Florida (including extincts) DGCR played courses! (You're sitting at 99 played on the active course list).

i got screwed too i never hit 100% in mn

one popped up in the nw corner and then another one which is almost 500 miles (7.5 hours) away in the bottom se

and now a handful in between

New courses popping up a much better "problem" to have than no new courses popping up.

Oh, how I feel for your 1st world problems. :p

One in Italy, one in Estonia, one in Latvia. It's kinda scary taking a taxi to a course in Latvia and then having no idea how you're going to get back.n a couple in the US which required climbing over a gate or fence. Some private ones where I had to dodge the security guys.

what were the hardest courses to play or get on???

One in Italy which took all day to find. One in Estonia and one in Latvia which both required me taking a taxi to the course and then somehow managing to get back to my hotel. A couple in the US which meant sneaking over a fence or through an unlocked gate to play. Some guy sent me a nasty note asking me if I was proud of trespassing. Yeah, I bagged that course.

for those 5-8 courses I probably drove around 1500 miles round trip. It was like 660 miles to the first with a bunch of driving around to the others and then back. I know of 4-5 unlisted courses in Cali I will be adding in January when I head up to central California to play them and another 5-15 courses I will try to get to push my Cali course list pretty high. My son is ten and probably has a hundred courses now to, I should add him to this site. Its nice that covid gave me a permanent road trip companion that loves disc golf now.

We hopefully have two new courses coming to Tuolumne County this spring. I'll add them to dgcoursereview when installed! I also have an unlisted 9 hole course at my work I can show you when you are in the neighborhood.

A little bit of all. Yesterday I played a new 9 hole course on a private seminary campus in New Orleans. Today I played Fort Buhlow for #1,100 (I had previously played it when it was 18 holes but hadn't been there since it expanded to 36 holes/2 courses) and then I drove out to Fort Polk and played Alligator Lake to get to 100%-- it's a pretty run of the mill 9 holer.

he Cox3, is Aligator Park open to the public, or do you have to have military access. I was unable to figure it out looking online.

I currently have 25 courses played in LA, planning a few trips to get that number a little higher.

I have 101 in Arkansas plus a couple of unlisted/removed

155 in Oklahoma plus a couple of unlisted/removed courses

Then I have my home state of Texas, 490 listed on this page, plus 58 more unlisted, removed or temp courses not listed on this page.

he Cox3, is Aligator Park open to the public, or do you have to have military access. I was unable to figure it out looking online.

I currently have 25 courses played in LA, planning a few trips to get that number a little higher.

I have 101 in Arkansas plus a couple of unlisted/removed

155 in Oklahoma plus a couple of unlisted/removed courses

Then I have my home state of Texas, 490 listed on this page, plus 58 more unlisted, removed or temp courses not listed on this page.

It's open to the public. It's a public park. I think it's on Fort Polk property, and may even be maintained by the base, but it's outside of the gated area.

I'm 4th in WI right now at 271. I doubt I'll ever get to the top. Have a measly 13 planned for this year in the state. It's getting harder and harder to effectively bag near me. I was at 3rd for a hot second (damn Stardoggy :D).

I think I can snag a few others with a couple well planned trips. I'd like to get to Tyrol Basin and hit some randoms from here to there. If not that then get some up north ones by Eagle River. All of them if I do that. WI bagger problems.