• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Courses Played Per State?

Is this thread for current most played courses in a state or most courses ever played in a state?

this upcoming weekend I am going to try and play 5-8 new courses in California.

I still think I have the most courses played in these states:

California
Arizona
Nevada

That's impressive 👍

BEP's rubber pads are fine. Standing Rocks suck when it's dry out.

I hope to play Tjader and the 2 in Heartwood. The rest are going to be meh, but it'll be a good amount to the total. I plan to hit the Tower Ridge courses on the way back. I guess Tower I got a little redesign a couple years ago.

Really...hmmm. I have a bunch in that area to hit, and was only able to get Tower Ridge I when I played it a few years ago...

Yeah it's a lot of little 9's mostly. I didn't realize how many had sprung up.

Tower I is the better of the 2, but they're both good. I'm curious about the the updates to it though.

Beware of ticks at the Heartwood courses. I literally flicked 30 off of me during the round and found 3 on me on my drive home. Also the biting flies are no joke! Fun course but that left me disgusted.

Good to know. They'll probably be bad everywhere up there.

hella close to my grand finale for bagging all of mn

recently took my whip into the shop for an oil change and got some bad news and in need of about 1500 in repairs

said whatever yall a buncha crooks anyways and took it into another shop for a second opinion and found out i actually need over 3000 in repairs (they found exactly what the crooks said and moar)

so dependent on the news i think i have just enough to bag it all and then collapse

physically and mentally and spiritually and carally drained

its been fun

hella close to my grand finale for bagging all of mn

recently took my whip into the shop for an oil change and got some bad news and in need of about 1500 in repairs

said whatever yall a buncha crooks anyways and took it into another shop for a second opinion and found out i actually need over 3000 in repairs (they found exactly what the crooks said and moar)

so dependent on the news i think i have just enough to bag it all and then collapse

physically and mentally and spiritually and carally drained

its been fun

Hey I heard they just opened a pitch and putt elementary school course nowhere near you 😉

Hey I heard they just opened a pitch and putt elementary school course nowhere near you 😉
Discgolfcraig calls it "whack a mole".
In my neck of the woods, I'm just trying to knock out one area of a state at a time, but no sooner do I finish an area of NC or VA and a new course crops up there. Sometimes this happens within days of getting a remote area completely played.

My new DGCR total for courses played in California is 403. Real total if you count private and unlisted is a little north of 420.

impressive

was it a crappy pop up 9 hole or did you save something special for the occasion

A little bit of all. Yesterday I played a new 9 hole course on a private seminary campus in New Orleans. Today I played Fort Buhlow for #1,100 (I had previously played it when it was 18 holes but hadn't been there since it expanded to 36 holes/2 courses) and then I drove out to Fort Polk and played Alligator Lake to get to 100%-- it's a pretty run of the mill 9 holer.

Is this thread for current most played courses in a state or most courses ever played in a state?

this upcoming weekend I am going to try and play 5-8 new courses in California.

I still think I have the most courses played in these states:

California
Arizona
Nevada

How many miles will you need to drive in order to play 5-8 new courses in Cali? That's crazy impressive.

for those 5-8 courses I probably drove around 1500 miles round trip. It was like 660 miles to the first with a bunch of driving around to the others and then back. I know of 4-5 unlisted courses in Cali I will be adding in January when I head up to central California to play them and another 5-15 courses I will try to get to push my Cali course list pretty high. My son is ten and probably has a hundred courses now to, I should add him to this site. Its nice that covid gave me a permanent road trip companion that loves disc golf now.

How many miles will you need to drive in order to play 5-8 new courses in Cali? That's crazy impressive.

The Disc Golf Arkansas Traveler

Arkansas #1 right here, with 112/112 played, plus another 9 that are extinct.
There are a few courses in the state (listed on udisc) that don't appear on here, which I still haven't played, including a couple on military bases that the general public doesn't have access to.
I created a facebook page called The Disc Golf Arkansas Traveler, which has been used to share photos of courses as I travel around the country.
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=17599
~~~~~~~~\/
Happy Trails to You!

Attachments

• CourseBagger_BJFLASH_StateRankingTotals.PNG
    CourseBagger_BJFLASH_StateRankingTotals.PNG
    15.5 KB · Views: 5
  • The Disc Golf Arkansas Traveler.jpg
    The Disc Golf Arkansas Traveler.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1
i got screwed too i never hit 100% in mn

one popped up in the nw corner and then another one which is almost 500 miles (7.5 hours) away in the bottom se

and now a handful in between

might have all of sd by next summer tho

got some mtb to do and bringin my discs