• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Courses Played Per State?

I will vote Lion without even checking his stats. He is active military and seeks out every single course in his path.

I would vote Lion too.

I have only played one on a military base, that is in Wichita Falls TX at Slheppard AFB, but I knew how to show up with ID's and knew it would take a short background check for a day pass to play. I have heard it is much harder now days.

The course is worth playing too, on a former ball golf course.

I've done 11 military base courses. 4 or which wouldn't have been possible without my sponsor mr butlertron.

In January I completed my quest to play every published, playable, and permanent course in Virginia that is listed here and on Udisc. I love Virginia, and it was a joy to go to far flung corners of the state that I would never have visited otherwise. The private course owners are routinely the most passionate and friendly people I have met.

I will count my military bases this weekend.

I will count my military bases this weekend.

Nellis AFB DCG is a fun one in Nevada where you can legitimately tell someone "I once hit an airplane with my disc, I threw it so far". It plays through the "Plane on a Stick" park. I was trying to be competitive with myself and missed all of the airplanes when I played there, but wish I hadn't just for the story.

And now that I look, I see the picture on the cover is by Lion. Of course!

Well, played course #573 in Texas this last week.
519 of those are listed on this site

Shows 464/511 or 90.8% on the percentage played. I can never get 100% because I am not military and I can't find someone to get me on some of the corporate campus courses.

But I have played every single course that was in the ground 4 years ago. It's just that new courses pop up faster than I can play them.

Well, I now have both Texas and Oklahoma. I would go for Arkansas or Louisiana, but there are locals who have already played almost every course. I would never be able to get ahead of them.

Well, I now have both Texas and Oklahoma. I would go for Arkansas or Louisiana, but there are locals who have already played almost every course. I would never be able to get ahead of them.

sounds like it's time for some destination trips to New England. gotta head to some smaller states!

Idaho / Boise

Im visiting Boise Idaho soon, jus asking if anyone recommends any courses there. Thank you.

Im visiting Boise Idaho soon, jus asking if anyone recommends any courses there. Thank you.

Boise has a pile of courses but nothing particularly great. Ann Mo is a really popular park style course, some fun holes but it's really flat, gets busy, and has a lot of goose crap. I enjoyed the Lydle Gulch Blue course, lots of awesome shot variety. It's pretty rugged though so certainly not everyone's cup of tea. The one I didn't get to that I've heard decent things things about is Eagle Island State Park. Again, not supposed to be amazing but ID state park courses are generally well taken care of and I've heard it's a fun play. Hope you enjoy your trip.

There's an app/website that features people reviewing courses for that. There's a reason we all take time to write reviews.
This.

A bunch of us write reviews, post course pix, and even link drone flyovers. No sight has better reviews or more reliable ratings. DGCR has all the tools you need to plan great road trips.

It's one thing to ask specific questions because you have certain requirements. But I'm kinda sick of the generic "I'm headed to _____. What courses should I play?" because someone wants to be spoon-fed and can't bother to read a few reviews

Next post I see like that, I'm gonna recommend a bunch of pitch-n-putt niners.

< will probably lose a disc just cuz karma works that way.

Bulldogger, welcome to DGCR! Since you've only been on here a few days you're probably not real familiar with how things work around here.

It's easy to search for the highest rated courses in any city or state since "Find a course" is right there on the home page. If you select just Idaho it will give you a list of all 98 courses in the state. When you have that list, click on "Location" and it will sort by city.

Also, here's a Pro tip... when you are looking at a specific course and reading reviews check the box for "Only Trusted Reviewers" then "Apply Filter" and that will give you the most accurate ratings available in the entire disc golf universe.

Once again, welcome to DGCR! We are glad you're here.

Bulldogger, welcome to DGCR! Since you've only been on here a few days you're probably not real familiar with how things work around here.

It's easy to search for the highest rated courses in any city or state since "Find a course" is right there on the home page. If you select just Idaho it will give you a list of all 98 courses in the state. When you have that list, click on "Location" and it will sort by city.

Also, here's a Pro tip... when you are looking at a specific course and reading reviews check the box for "Only Trusted Reviewers" then "Apply Filter" and that will give you the most accurate ratings available in the entire disc golf universe.

Once again, welcome to DGCR! We are glad you're here.
Thank you, that was a very helpful answer, yes I am very new here, now I understand how it works. Thanks again !

Thank you, that was a very helpful answer, yes I am very new here, now I understand how it works. Thanks again !

You can't post on a board and not expect to get some sarcastic answers. We are full of them.

Welcome to DGCR, the best place to look up courses in my opinion too.

I can't answer your question because I have no idea, never played in Iowa .......yet.........

Now you come to Texas, I will give you more information that you ever wanted........