• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Courses Played Per State?

244/247 California courses is impressive for Lion. Cali is one big spread out state with many little YMCA/private courses tucked away in remote hard to get to spots.

I have 95/123 in Kansas, but not the most. I have five tourney temps and two tombstones. Two others here have 127/123 because of tombstones. They both have slightly different lists, and I know of one course in the ground (made from the baskets of an extinct course) that is still not listed, so neither one is complete.

So you can be at or over 100% played, and still not have a state completed.

I've got Mashnut in Cali 88/247 although since he now lives there he'll probably best me this weekend.

How about Oregon? Anyone top 68/95?

I'll submit my Colorado 46/135 although I'm sure someone can top it.

And Harr has obviously crushed my feeble Wisconsin total of 3/233.

I hope to crush that number for Colorado next summer. Stupid job not letting me leave my county.

not that my totals are anywhere near you guys' totals. but my michigan total is 140/224... hoping to be close to finished by end of next year.

Dang, you have me doubled. Very impressive man. Keep on knocking them down. :thmbup:

Lion probably has the most in CA (244) and AZ (53).

I think I can feel comfortable in announcing Lion is the winner of the solid gold Mirror Ball Trophy for playing the most California courses.

We'll also be melting Rhode Island's mirror Ball trophy down and distributing one small chunk to each of the 125 players who have listed Ninigrit Park. Be checking your mailboxes boys!

All other states are up for grabs!

Danhyser with his 1100 courses played has 154/170 , 90.6%, in his home state of Ohio. That might prove tough to beat.

I'll also nominate erickmj for muliplte states:

Florida 71/104

Iowa 96/197

Illinois 110/198

Minnesota 187/225

^^^Another member of the 100+ played in multiple states club....and he's not far from having three states with said designation. I only have @35 in Minnesota and Iowa, long drive just to get into those states; going to be extremely tough to add the third at 100+ for me....

anyone have connecticut 100% yet? if not (or probably if so too) i'm going to hit all 17 in a week next June

I don't think I'm in the race for any of them... MN is my most at 123, and my only one over 100. The only possible contender is 13 in Wyoming, though I'm sure several have me beat there.

I don't think I'm in the race for any of them... MN is my most at 123, and my only one over 100. The only possible contender is 13 in Wyoming, though I'm sure several have me beat there.

Yeah Martin, you need to establish residency in one state and play 1000 courses in that state.

How about Oregon? Anyone top 68/95?

I'd like to know who has the most played in Oregon, too. I'd suspect it'd be someone in the Portland area (as the largest percentage of courses in the state are clustered around Portland), but I dunno who it is.