• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Mvp Amp

mySuperLamePic_5b32b0d34cfc3b5209dda65e552ec0cb%2520%25281%2529.jpg

Zam, Zach....y'all going to have regular Amps in store on the 7th? Plan on being in Austin either the 7th or 8th.....figured I'd drop by.:D

Threw my white Amp a bit more today, and this thing definitely isn't at stable as Mike's is. It's a good 9/5/-2.5/1.

That's about how my white one is too...I'm kind of hoping it represents the mold better than my red (which is almost too understable to be versatile). My white Amp is butter.

Threw my white Amp a bit more today, and this thing definitely isn't at stable as Mike's is. It's a good 9/5/-2.5/1.

Yeah my two were oddballs it sounds like, one super understable and a speed nine teebird that compliments the Volts in my bag well. Oh well, I'm going to be ordering a few more freak OS whites because I really like them and they'll never be made again. Also going to order a couple from the latest run and hopefully I get one with flight ratings like yours.

can you change the D on the chart or is it only for the listed distance?

For the time being, it is just as listed. But...(see below)...

That would be a nice feature to include with the site.

We have a new flight resource that we're working on right now. As soon as that's finished, we're going to be making some upgrades to the online inFlight Guide that will make it easy to customize the flight path based on your personal circumstances.

The chart shows 376'. Does that mean you need that power level for the shown flight? I don't throw that far so should I assume it would be more stable for me than the chart shows?

It wont be much more stable. Maybe a tiny bit if any. These things are pretty understable, and like every other MVP disc, holds its lines very well.

We have a new flight resource that we're working on right now. As soon as that's finished, we're going to be making some upgrades to the online inFlight Guide that will make it easy to customize the flight path based on your personal circumstances.
Keep me working hard in 2013 Inbounds... bring it!! :)

:hfive: dg technology bone