• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Mvp Amp

Wow, what a deal!

For those who haven't tried this disc, I highly receommend it. For noodle arms like myself it will be your go-to driver. Bigger arms will love the effortless turnovers.

Huh, they have black nanos for sale there too. Didn't see them anywhere else. Thanks man.

If they're at Prime, they're at all the DN affiliates. There are also a couple less black Nanos in their inventory. ;)

Last edited:
Did you guys get any blanks in this shipment? I asked for one stamped, one unstamped of the two kinds I ordered.

Blank or not, I am pumped to have some blacks (neutron) and pinks (proton) on their way, with some Chucker's Chalk thrown in to take advantage of the "four for" deal. Free shipping all month and sales when I'm trying to save money for my trip are going to find me sleeping in my car all week! Damn you DN!!! :D

Did you guys get any blanks in this shipment? I asked for one stamped, one unstamped of the two kinds I ordered.

Blank or not, I am pumped to have some blacks (neutron) and pinks (proton) on their way, with some Chucker's Chalk thrown in to take advantage of the "four for" deal. Free shipping all month and sales when I'm trying to save money for my trip are going to find me sleeping in my car all week! Damn you DN!!! :D

Blanks are not available yet. But we do have a project for some blanks Nanos, that won't be blank for very long.

With how many people are asking for blanks, we will probably order some for retails sale soon

Snagged a couple yellow 170s! I'm loving the 2 Amps I have and they're the first drivers I've ever used and liked in lighter than max weight. I'm currently shooting lefty due to a broken right wrist, so hopefully the lighter weight and understability will help compensate for the drastic power reduction.

Wow, what a deal!

For those who haven't tried this disc, I highly receommend it. For noodle arms like myself it will be your go-to driver. Bigger arms will love the effortless turnovers.

And great for hyzer-flips! Amp is my money driver in last weekend tournament as I pulled some muscle in my upper arm/shoulder area and only throw 50% power and Amp is very useful! My Amp hit the chain at Roy G #18 from about 240 feet via nice low anny line!

Amp, Volt & Shock, the best trio of fairway drivers anywhere, bar none!

Took my Amp out for testing last night and I'm officially hooked. MVP Putters haven't done anything for me but this Amp has me believing. Effortless Hyzer-flip to straight or turnover for my noodle arm. Love it.

I need to get myself a white amp ;)

Was waiting on one in the mail but I'm assuming it's not coming :doh:

So are certain colors of the Amp more OS than others? I ordered 3 from Prime the other day, and my yellow and pink discs match perfectly. The white one on the other hand has a noticeably higher PLH.

So are certain colors of the Amp more OS than others? I ordered 3 from Prime the other day, and my yellow and pink discs match perfectly. The white one on the other hand has a noticeably higher PLH.

no, its just because the plh is different. you can find varying plh amps in any stack.

So I traded for two amps and am a bit perplexed. I thought they would be similar to a river but they actually seem pretty close to the volt. Was there weird issues with early runs like with the shock? Would there be a moticeable difference of I got some more?

Thanks for any input

Jely how far you throwing them?

I throw them 300-350 I would say. Haven't really tried to push them out any farther. They turn over but fight back it seems. I was kinda hoping them to take the place of my rivers for the 300+ any lines. But they start out great but never hold he line like my rivers did.

I throw them 300-350 I would say. Haven't really tried to push them out any farther. They turn over but fight back it seems. I was kinda hoping them to take the place of my rivers for the 300+ any lines. But they start out great but never hold he line like my rivers did.
you just need a little more snap on that thrown and it will hold it. also lower. if the amp has enough height it will fight back.