• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Mvp Amp

How long should I hold a lighter to it?? That idea scares me.. I will do it but time estimate. I don't care if I get burned, I don't want to harm my disc.

Just get a feel for it, do it for shorter amounts of time at first to see how long its gonna take until it becomes soft enough to mold. You wont harm the disc, just do it in small increments at first to get an idea of what its going to take.

Just get a feel for it, do it for shorter amounts of time at first to see how long its gonna take until it becomes soft enough to mold. You wont harm the disc, just do it in small increments at first to get an idea of what its going to take.

Okay, cool. I'll try this out! Thank you!

Even if you needed to cut it, it'll be fine, once you smooth it out.

Good luck, and keep chuckin' that Amp!

I should have known to give the amp a little time. Now that i have dialed it in I am loving this disc. with the same throw as my volts i am getting a huge turn and it pans out at the ind to land flat. fun fun disc. it has helped me to shave 2 strokes off my home course the last few rounds. uphills are great and big wide open shots too. light and easy throws reward this disc.

So I had a couple of the stable Amps from the first run, but I wanna give the mold another shot. Is there any distinction that can tell me I am getting a true Amp, or is it mostly the good ones out in stores now?

So I had a couple of the stable Amps from the first run, but I wanna give the mold another shot. Is there any distinction that can tell me I am getting a true Amp, or is it mostly the good ones out in stores now?
if you go somewhere popular you should be fine. All the ones i have seen at glide seem to be identical to mine.

I got mine right away. It fights wind nice and is put on a anny.. Beauty in the air.

Anyone else have an amp that will fly a line like this released on a very slight anny? this is how the new Amps are flying for me.

7pa0.png

I get some fight out of my Amps at the end, definitely. I find the fade out predictable enough to count on and use it. Turns easy and holds the line a long while - a Gyro trait I think - and then fades late. I use a Tursas for turns that stay turned, it's sneaky long and easy to throw.

Well for one, I wouldn't use it on a shot that's only 280, but I would get something like that at 380.. although it would fight back more than what you have illustrated.

Something's not right if your flight is like that at 280.

Actually, thinking back on some shots I've had... If I put the power on it for a lower shot on a slight anny
, it would probably do just what you've shown..especially on a downhill shot.

Anyone else have an amp that will fly a line like this released on a very slight anny? this is how the new Amps are flying for me.

7pa0.png

mine do pretty much just that. it and the tangent are an essential part of my game for long sweeping holes like that. edit, seeing the distance now id say thats more tangent D for me but same flight

Well for one, I wouldn't use it on a shot that's only 280, but I would get something like that at 380.. although it would fight back more than what you have illustrated.

Something's not right if your flight is like that at 280.

Like i said, its a release on an anny at that distance, and yea it seems like it flies like a midrange at these distances.. thats why i mentioned it

It powers down well for me and i was suprised at the flight i am getting at shorter anny angles like this.

I would say mine fly pretty close to that line, but even on a slight anny I never get that slight finishing fade to the left, which is fine by me. With my forehand lacking, I like a disc that will finish right on almost any anhyzer angle.

I threw my AMP like that on a 350' hole yesterday...Only I threw it flat with in a tailwind with enough height for it to come back a little bit more. IMO, that's basically the AMP line. With enough power it can hold a turn to the ground, but it really does want to pull out at the last second.

Anyone else excited for a proton amp?? As with the volt, I'm sure it will be a great compliment to the neutron version.

Anyone know when these might be released?