• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Mvp Amp

Just got back from the field with MVP. I have a white first run amp and a newer run. Man the white is definitely more stable but no where near my volt. Turns less and fades a tic more than my newer run. I hope this is how the proton Amos come out.

Just got back from the field with MVP. I have a white first run amp and a newer run. Man the white is definitely more stable but no where near my volt. Turns less and fades a tic more than my newer run. I hope this is how the proton Amps come out.

I like the latest neutron runs of the Amp, exactly what i want in a turning, under-stable fairway driver. -3, 1

The proton volts came out a little more stable, I would think the Proton Amp will be slightly more stable as well.. but i wouldn't be upset if they were even less stable, more turn :) im sure MVP has the capability to control this.

Just got back from the field with MVP. I have a white first run amp and a newer run. Man the white is definitely more stable but no where near my volt. Turns less and fades a tic more than my newer run. I hope this is how the proton Amos come out.

my more stable and what i suspect is the first run is white as well. wasnt there something going on with mvp and the color, or absence of, white not doming up quite right?

my more stable and what i suspect is the first run is white as well. wasnt there something going on with mvp and the color, or absence of, white not doming up quite right?

Yes they told me that White and Black used to mold differently than the rest of the colors and they have since fixed this problem i think, but when the early runs of Amps were made you didnt want to get a white one, because you didnt know how it might fly lol.

i have always thrown green and orange and never had an issue though

I have a black amp that chooses not to ever get lost.

I've always wondered how those sell as opposed to every other color. Just because you always hear people b****ing about black and clear discs in the woods and what not, seems like two colors that people tend to collect or store away for the most part. But if you're Johnny Depth, you just find a way to stay out of the woods and gnarly underbrush. ;)

When I was with MikeC and Kutz the other day, I threw the Amp(deGrasse's cousin) into some thick cattails by a pond, but somehow managed to find it. I throw him into the woods a lot, but always manage to find him. Even if it's two days after losing him. He's my life.

I have a Black Anode but it's getting extremely thick. I think I'll replace it this winter. Sadly with a White one lmao.

I have a black anode also (named deGrasse), but he doesn't get used as much lately. He use to be my main putter.

Have you guys put this thing on a Hyzer line?? My gosh.. It flies better on a hyzer then my shock, volt, or surge haha.

This commentary is epic. I wanna Mike C and Johnny 4 hour daily radio show. No commercials! DOMINANCE!!!

Question for you amp throwers...

As it beats in, does it lose HSS or LSS first?

In other words, does it fade less or turn more

I'm talking about the early stage of wear.