• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part V)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what his own putter will be like....kind of "hard" for him to take the Envy or Entropy out of the bag after this

I think the man deserves a SECOND signature disc! Hopefully a non negligible profit share too. Im sure MVP will see a bump in demand from this. Im also glad they finally took a chance and signed a high level pro and get to see it work it out to both their benefit. Good stuff. "JC was very good with Innova but hes a WORLD CHAMPION with MVP" LOL!!

After the throw in maybe he goes Envy.

I mean i can understand why it could be an Envy... but I'm not sure i want a 1X sig disc in Electron for James. How many people are really buying E Envys? Obviously, after that shot more will be sold but still...

I mean i can understand why it could be an Envy... but I'm not sure i want a 1X sig disc in Electron for James. How many people are really buying E Envys? Obviously, after that shot more will be sold but still...

I really like them, seems like other people are buying them as well since every major site is sold out. I do see what you mean though.

Yeah I can't say as I'd run out to buy an overpriced electron envy... I saw a yellow one with a green rim on the mvp buy and sell fb page.. It was at $35 usd this morning. :D haha good time to have one of those to sell I guess.

In honor of JC I played volt/envy today... shot well enough to win at my place. Couldn't talk about it though, the only guy that would watch the world's didn't yet. So he's like don't tell me! I'm watching it tonight. I'm the hardcore gyro guy in league too.. Bah

I have got 3 other people throwing relays.

Yeah I can't say as I'd run out to buy an overpriced electron envy... I saw a yellow one with a green rim on the mvp buy and sell fb page.. It was at $35 usd this morning. :D haha good time to have one of those to sell I guess.

In honor of JC I played volt/envy today... shot well enough to win at my place. Couldn't talk about it though, the only guy that would watch the world's didn't yet. So he's like don't tell me! I'm watching it tonight. I'm the hardcore gyro guy in league too.. Bah

I have got 3 other people throwing relays.

I may go full mvp brands at league this week in honor of James. That's a fun idea.

if so i dont even want to admit to the non productive thousand of dollars ive donated to ponds/lakes/woods

Lost two at Idlewild... My OG pepto pink FR... Man I loved that disc way right on that 1000' meadow hole... and then an FR Eclipse in one of the ponds. Would have lost more but i didn't throw them for awhile after the Inertia, Tesla and Wrath came out. I think i lost 5 Teslas one summer and two Wraths lol

In honor of JC I only played 3 discs volt/envy/envy today.. Shot well enough to win at my place. Couldn't talk about it though, the only guy that would watch the world's didn't yet. So he's like don't tell me! I'm watching it tonight. I'm the hardcore gyro guy in league too.. Bah

I convinced 3 other people to throw relays. It would be interesting to know how much envy sales spike up this week. Or entropy's.

Last edited:
Lost two at Idlewild... My OG pepto pink FR... Man I loved that disc way right on that 1000' meadow hole... and then an FR Eclipse in one of the ponds. Would have lost more but i didn't throw them for awhile after the Inertia, Tesla and Wrath came out. I think i lost 5 Teslas one summer and two Wraths lol

bringing me back memories of when i threw a brand new fresh pepto pink plaz volt into a pond that i over threw an ace run at on hole 1 of a new course

i was crushed and my partner just laughed

those pepto pinks were the amazing ones

also lost another pepto pink one in a tree on a 250ft almost wide open hole except 5 guardian trees it got stuck in one and i couldnt get it down which was almost brand new too

In honor of JC I only played 3 discs volt/envy/envy today.. Shot well enough to win at my place. Couldn't talk about it though, the only guy that would watch the world's didn't yet. So he's like don't tell me! I'm watching it tonight. I'm the hardcore gyro guy in league too.. Bah

I convinced 3 other people to throw relays. It would be interesting to know how much envy sales spike up this week. Or entropy's.

i smell a ca sponsorship headed your way

convinced me at least

Hmmm up to $45 for an electron envy in JC colors haha :D

Yeah I should be an associate team member.. I'm definitely a fan

What do you throw for maxD with an MVP bag... Phase? Nitro?

Phase or Energy FH, Mayhem or Octane backhand.

I think the Energy is longer but I like the Phase better feel wise.

Basically would be this, if I broke it out today with what I own;

Phase/energy
Octane
Flare
Volt
Pyro/deflector
Matrix
Envy

Pretty sure I could cover everything but my goofy Stego lines with that bag.

i smell a ca sponsorship headed your way

convinced me at least

Ha I wish, I'd settle for a free disc or a shirt! I've been pushing them since day one! Well ion release #2.

Had good results with the envy, it's f###n hot here, like 40 degrees I think that 98ish.. Holy friggin balls it's straight! I was throwing my beat one like it was a Comet. Just lasers! No fade (well like a touch..) Crazy what a sudden heat wave does to stability.

I pulled out my heavy reactor too for a night round with the dog not bad, better, still too stable for me, landed freakishly far even though it was fading out. Did 9 holes with one charge and they're still glowing on the bbq..

I approve of moose33 bag choice, surprised there isn't an entropy!

...and where's a relay?... oh wait it's moose, he has a volt. :)

Last edited:
Ha I wish, I'd settle for a free disc or a shirt! I've been pushing them since day one! Well ion release #2.

Had good results with the envy, it's f###n hot here, like 40 degrees I think that 98ish.. Holy friggin balls it's straight! I was throwing my beat one like it was a Comet. Just lasers! No fade (well like a touch..) Crazy what a sudden heat wave does to stability.

I pulled out my heavy reactor too for a night round with the dog not bad, better, still too stable for me, landed freakishly far even though it was fading out. Did 9 holes with one charge and they're still glowing on the bbq..

I approve of moose33 bag choice, surprised there isn't an entropy!

...and where's a relay?... oh wait it's moose, he has a volt. :)

I have been trying to buy an entropy for months, they have been sold out and the ace wi probably only make that worse lol.

So I remember last week, someone on here saying 6/28 was supposed to be the date MVP/Axiom discs were going to be restocked in large amounts? So I was searching around this morning to find my Axiom Envy discs to pick up, and yet not a single retailer has anything new. Was that date info from MVP, or what? And does anyone have any updates on that?

And now I see that JC has won the worlds, which I'm guessing is going to make getting any of their discs MUCH harder? :\

So I remember last week, someone on here saying 6/28 was supposed to be the date MVP/Axiom discs were going to be restocked in large amounts? So I was searching around this morning to find my Axiom Envy discs to pick up, and yet not a single retailer has anything new. Was that date info from MVP, or what? And does anyone have any updates on that?

And now I see that JC has won the worlds, which I'm guessing is going to make getting any of their discs MUCH harder? :\

Their newest wholesale sheet went up within the last hour or so and does have a lot more availability than the prior one (which only had a couple molds available).

JCs OWN line putter, is that to replace his putting putter or the Envy...or both?

Hard to see him take his putting putter or the Envy out of his bag after this. . .i mean how can he do better?

Their newest wholesale sheet went up within the last hour or so and does have a lot more availability than the prior one (which only had a couple molds available).

Sorry, I'm not sure what that means, haha. Does that mean that retailers WILL be posting new MVP/Axiom discs today? Or does it mean something else? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.