• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Resistor

Hey now, in4d is very well behaved in MVP threads. Other threads, on the other hand....

Not sure what "other" threads you've been reading.. or why your even worried about my posting habits.

Can we try to keep the off topic and nonsense posting to a minimum? Most of us don't enjoy opening a thread thinking something new has been contributed on the topic and seeing a bunch of dull chatter and empty statements.

anyways...

Check out this beautiful new stamp, i want this on my resistor
lmvp-anodec4b-ntn.jpg

this one is cool too, from DN on the resistor
lmvp-resistorhlwnpo-ntn.jpg

Last edited:
stamp looks hideous and not the good kind

Wrong dude is wrong.

Stamp looks great! I have stopped throwing all MVP and I may pick this up just for the stamp. The piercing is great, and the money-like roman border is also nice as well as the artsy style in general. I love it! Great work!

Wrong dude is wrong.

Stamp looks great! I have stopped throwing all MVP and I may pick this up just for the stamp. The piercing is great, and the money-like roman border is also nice as well as the artsy style in general. I love it! Great work!

But... But... MVP loves you. They love us all, like their own children. Join us. Join us

But I have no snap! MVP hates snapless losers like me.

My back hand is pretty weak but I've found the volt to help me greatly with form because when I get it down right that thing flies.

This is why I am excited for the resistor as well because I have a good forehand, which I am guessing it will work wonders with, and it will be a great back hand disc for windy days. All of course if it flies like everyone is saying and guessing.

All the hype that in4d gives MVP and they cant hook him up with a tester disc?

Hey now, in4d is very well behaved in MVP threads. Other threads, on the other hand....

Not sure what "other" threads you've been reading.. or why your even worried about my posting habits.

Can we try to keep the off topic and nonsense posting to a minimum? Most of us don't enjoy opening a thread thinking something new has been contributed on the topic and seeing a bunch of dull chatter and empty statements.

he was trying to recommend you for a tester position at mvp, and thats how you reply? what. a. jerk. :thmbdown:

Maybe I need to volt it up. I had a nuetron a while ago, and just didn't click, but those skulboy ones and these new resistors may get me to try again.

In fact, Ima add proton or proton skulboy volts to my trade thread and try again!

he was trying to recommend you for a tester position at mvp, and thats how you reply? what. a. jerk. :thmbdown:

He is one of the largest reasons I stopped throwing MVP. This forum is wrecked with his attitude, and it's hard to get any advice without him verbally farting all over it! In 4 douche-mensions

That second paragraph was directed mainly toward you, Nolan, sorry but I'm getting tired of the nonsense i read from you lately.

He is one of the largest reasons I stopped throwing MVP.

:clap: lol, I'm glad i have such an influence over your decisions :thmbup:

Cant believe I'm actually replying to you guys and once again taking a topic further off track, sorry to everyone else who has to put up with this.

Can't we all just get along and be respectful? I know its the internet, but this is unbelievable.

Sorry if anyone's internet feelings are hurt.

Sincerely,
in4d

Last edited:
remember in batman where he disappears and accepts his blame because its better for gotham?

were gotham, you're batman. you may be trying to do good, but you arent. now shoo.

This is why I am excited for the resistor as well because I have a good forehand, which I am guessing it will work wonders with, and it will be a great back hand disc for windy days. All of course if it flies like everyone is saying and guessing.

If you watched Mike C's video there is a guy later in the video throwing it forehand and he puts a nasty lot of OAT on the Resistor, its as if it is immune to OAT because it just fights right through it. This disc will be great for forehands no doubt, and likely just as wind resistant as the Tensor/Shock which are my go-to for windy days.

In case anyone missed the Mike C video, i will re-post it:

Sorry if anyone's internet feelings are hurt.

Sincerely,
in4d

This new nice you is awesome! MVP may go back in my back.

In 4 delightful!

Anyhow, on the resistor chat. Obviously, the slower speed fairway is nice for noodles like me, and I am a bit excite!

remember in batman where he disappears and accepts his blame because its better for gotham?

were gotham, you're batman. you may be trying to do good, but you arent. now shoo.

You're the best, around! And nothing's ever gonna keep you down!

Alright I'm too lazy to read through all of this. What is the discs characteristics using the Innova scale? What is it similar to?

I just got back from a quick session with my Resistors...It flies how I thought it would...Basically between the Tensor and Shock. It is impeccably HSS, yet has the slightly delayed and less dumpy fade we've come to know from MVP's stable/overstable discs. It feels a little slower and smoother flying than a FB. There aren't many discs in premium plastic this speed and stability to compare to. Some of the more overstable premium Polaris LS come to mind, but not much else is even in the ballpark.

I will also quickly mention how similar the different weights were flying for me. The 159 and 166 were really fun, getting some glide and pushing straight a little longer when I really got on them, so I think this is looking really good for those who have been waiting for some lighter MVP.

Here you go