• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Resistor

MVPbird!

That is all.

Could very well be. If you look at MVP's own flight chart, which no one here seems to have done for some reason, the disc is very straight with a maybe little bit of turn at high power and overstable at low power. That's a Teebird flight to be sure, and that seems to be what MVP wants.

Of course I'm sure everyone will ignore the flight chart expecting a Trident, and if does turn out to be Teebirdish in flight there will then be some silliness on this here site.

We'll see. But of course I've hardly even gave the Volt a good try yet. My discs to try stack is getting bigger and bigger on the daily.

Could very well be. If you look at MVP's own flight chart, which no one here seems to have done for some reason, the disc is very straight with a maybe little bit of turn at high power and overstable at low power. That's a Teebird flight to be sure, and that seems to be what MVP wants.

Of course I'm sure everyone will ignore the flight chart expecting a Trident, and if does turn out to be Teebirdish in flight there will then be some silliness on this here site.

We'll see. But of course I've hardly even gave the Volt a good try yet. My discs to try stack is getting bigger and bigger on the daily.

I'd prefer a teebird like flight over a trident so I hope I can get them up to speed like their flight chart shows. If its trident-esque I could use it in place of a tensor though so for me its a win win. I pre ordered 1 light weight and 1 173ish to see how differently they fly.
I think I have a problem...

No one will really know until the testers chime in with their reviews. Mike C will most likely have a video.

Plus we're only about 2 weeks away from them shipping so if they don't, I guess we will. Weird to think I am going to be on the ground floor for a disc release, this sport is slowly consuming my life

just a bump for justin over at communitydiscs.com cause he's got resistor pre-orders with free shipping through Thursday!

The Trident is not a mold I would ever compare anything to. There are going to be a million new discs in the coming years, but I'd be willing to bet that a Trident clone will not be among them.

The Trident is not a mold I would ever compare anything to. There are going to be a million new discs in the coming years, but I'd be willing to bet that a Trident clone will not be among them.

I would agree with this, seeing as how both the flight charts of the banshee/resistor are definitely different from the trident as well as the perceived disc numbers for both preorder sites being different.

Hey now, my girl is the reason there are any videos from north carolina ;)

Box from MVP. Wonder what's inside :D