• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tangent

Lost my most recent Neutron here this year.That's two to water in 2015. Barely threw it. Looked like an ace the whole way, then zoomed right on by into Lake Claiborne. :banghead: :doh:

851790ba.jpg

^ Holy Maple Hill impersonation

Hate when I do a "^" post and it ends up on top of the next page. sorry for gratuitous post count padding, lol.

Mmmm plasma tangent. This disc was not quite what I was expecting, but I like it anyway. I got a 176g plasma circuit tangent, and it has more HSS than I was expecting, but has the LSS I was expecting. First impression is that it is rather like a fresh proxy but longer with a tick of fade. Not sure whether it has a tick more fade or just the increased speed makes it fade a tick more. You can just mash it and it wont turn. At least that's what it did for me. It flew very similar to my beat z wasp.

Mmmm plasma tangent. This disc was not quite what I was expecting, but I like it anyway. I got a 176g plasma circuit tangent, and it has more HSS than I was expecting, but has the LSS I was expecting. First impression is that it is rather like a fresh proxy but longer with a tick of fade. Not sure whether it has a tick more fade or just the increased speed makes it fade a tick more. You can just mash it and it wont turn. At least that's what it did for me. It flew very similar to my beat z wasp.

Bummer. I'm done with the Theory after this weekend. I guess I'm going back to beat up N Axis for now.

Dear MVP, please mold up a mid that flies just like my beat up Switch, only slower. Thanks.

Bummer. I'm done with the Theory after this weekend. I guess I'm going back to beat up N Axis for now.

Dear MVP, please mold up a mid that flies just like my beat up Switch, only slower. Thanks.

Dang. My Theory remains my most used disc on technical course.

Dang. My Theory remains my most used disc on technical course.

No, it's a good mold for that. I like it how it holds touch annys so well. But I don't like how unpredictable (for my margin of error) it is in terms of how much it flips, between not at all and too much. It's not wild in terms of that, it's just that the high accuracy shots you need it for, sometimes a small difference in flip (turn/roll whatever) can = disaster.

Meaning I fully own that it's user error. It can just punish mine too much.

I've ever put the Meteor back in right next to it because of its length. Theory gets the shorter turning shots. Meteor the longer.

I don't know if its the plasma plastic or a very slight added dome, but the new plasma tangent is $$$. Has a lot more glide than I remember my neutron having.

I don't know if its the plasma plastic or a very slight added dome, but the new plasma tangent is $$$. Has a lot more glide than I remember my neutron having.

Haven't thrown a tangent but my neutron and plasma amps are two different flights entirely

Yea my N tangent was as flat as the top of a brick and flew like one too. The PL has a slight dome kind of the like the melon envy has.

Yea my N tangent was as flat as the top of a brick and flew like one too. The PL has a slight dome kind of the like the melon envy has.

My Tangent has a very slight dome, very slight but there. It's Neutron plastic, btw. And it flies great for me, very versatile, holds the line I put it on. I prefer the Tangent to the Axis.

Most tangents have a slight dome in my experience with 20+ different ones from neutron proton eclipse.. Hopefully plasma have even a little more true dome.

Man, maybe I finally need to break down and get a new phone. It really sucks not being able to post pics sometimes....

My brother in law swears by his Tangent. It is proton w/ a slight, even dome. It is an absolute laser for him, and it does tempt me to try out some gyro discs. Maybe I will ask him to let me toss it next time we are on the course...

Most tangents have a slight dome in my experience with 20+ different ones from neutron proton eclipse.. Hopefully plasma have even a little more true dome.

I went through the stock at Infinite (they hosted one of the events) and all the Plasma ones I saw were pretty flat. Some of the dark blues were VERY good looking though.

Forgot how much i love this disc. I told emexadlaleajshdbannedface that i would ace this hole:

171da980.jpg

But just drilled the pole.... #getitup:|

Latest posts