• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tangent

Forgot how much i love this disc. I told emexadlaleajshdbannedface that i would ace this hole:

171da980.jpg

But just drilled the pole.... #getitup:|

Dot!

so i bought a lighter neutron tangent after comparing PLH to the protons in the store. protons were a good millimeter or two higher. this tangent has some definite turn out of the box but i just can't see a reason to bag it when i have an anode that can do the same thing on an anny. might go buy me a proton again. either that or say **** it, the anode flies nearly far as a mid anyway and stick with my comet. probably the latter.

I have 3 Neutrons and an Eclipse. The one Neutron is slightly off white and has a worn in flight even tho its the newest one I have. Sometimes I think the same thing about the Anode and Ion. Why should I bother carrying a Tangent. The Tangent just goes farther with less effort for me. It's not always a lot farther, but enough to justify it's place in my bag. It has such an awesome slow drift to the left (LHBH) and rarely finishes past center

for me it just comes down to a little easier low line throwing and greater wind resistance over the deeper ion/anode.

The tangent is like those 2 discs thrown into a midrange, really so makes sense. I went hard with tangents in the bag and then took them out for a while but since putting one back in ive been very pleased. Just covers some shots a putter doesn't and more US mid or OS mid literally cannot. I throw ions/anodes plenty far as well as proxy/envy but the tangent really is the best option for versatility.

I recently took the Tangent out. You've intrigued me. I bag a Buzzz and its my favorite. Plus the Buzzz can do everything the Tangent can. Would you find a reason to carry both?

Depends on the buzz you use. If you using a more neutral flight Flx or crystal buzz then they would be very similar. But if you like the more beefy flatZ type buzzes then there is room for both.

No. I'd pick one or the other. Otherwise it's overlap city even though one is a slightly shorter mid (is it really? I think the mvp putters just fly far by comparison) and one is a longer mid.

Either get a stable proton tangent and a theory/handpick a tangent with good turn out of the box or keep your buzzz cycle.

buzzz is noticeably faster and can be much more LSS specially at a high power given the plastic/run. Tangents are more comet-esq and theory being a slower meteor.

The alias/axis are much more buzzz like IMO specially given the bead of the tangent. It flies like it has a bead, they do not.

they should be promoting the heck out of the Axis and Vector, with new runs and addtl plastics. their core mids, but it seems like they both got lost in the MVP shuffle.