• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tangent

I bag a 174g Neutron Vector and a 180g Proton Vector. The beefy 180g is one of my favorite mid-ranges.

My neutron tangent was a table flat, glideless brick. The plasma has a slight dome when compared to it. The glide difference, for me, was night and day.

Guess I need to pick one up. Been bagging a N Vector and Tangent. Will be nice to have a more flexible mid for the colder temps.

My neutron tangent was a table flat, glideless brick. The plasma has a slight dome when compared to it. The glide difference, for me, was night and day.

That's interesting cuz my 2 white neutron Tangents are board flat and glide great, while the slightly domey dark blue neutron didn't have the same amount of glide. I don't think you necessarily get more glide out of domey mids, unlike with drivers.

Flatter ones have more turn which can appear to be glide but IMO not really the case. Its like flat vectors which glide more with a dome but also are more OS vs flat.

Tangents don't turn unless you turn them with some anny. Other mids, same thing re dome, IME. Dome slows a disc down...mids, putters, drivers. Maybe THAT appears like more glide to some.

My Neutron Tangent is a hyzer flip beauty. It will not fade back unless it has a good amount of height. Flips to flat and tracks left (LHBH) the entire flight so nicely.

All my other Tangents are pretty straight. Little to no turn and minimal fade

So, ya don't like drivers with any dome(MVP), but with mids it's a good thing? :gross: Someone do a poll on that.

My Neutron Tangent is a hyzer flip beauty. It will not fade back unless it has a good amount of height. Flips to flat and tracks left (LHBH) the entire flight so nicely.

All my other Tangents are pretty straight. Little to no turn and minimal fade

This sounds like ALL the Tangents I've thrown, Neutron and Proton. Is the one of yours that turns really beat in?

It's new from this summer so I wouldn't call it beat in yet. It flew that way off the shelf. I think it's a unique one. Flys very similar to my Theorys. It's a funky egg shell off white. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it but it's a sweet looking disc. If I throw it flat it dies left pretty quickly. It needs more hyzer! (in Schwarzenegger voice)

Last edited:

Latest posts