• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Innova Discs Coming Soon

i like the katana being made champ and the tl being made champ and plus. but i havent liked the teedevil since it has been out who knows it may be better in the star plastic. and i think the boss should have just been left in champ and star. those were perfectly fine. and i have not even ever touched an archon though i would like to im in no position to make an assesment on that

Ahh yes I agree. I have been waiting for a long time for them to come out with a dx boss. I am stoked. I only want it for distance competitions though

I am curious how a high speed discs like the boss is gonna react to a tree hit the first time....though it might be a popular long D water hole disc at 7.99 a pop

I was hoping for some new molds when I saw this thread....

The Champ TL looks interesting. Not too interested in the warp-speed drivers--I would rather see some midranges or putters released in new plastic. I suppose the top-speed discs are the money-makers though.

With the popularity of DX destroyers around here, I can imagine the DX Boss will be embraced by the chuckers. A cheap warp-speed disc with a gangster picture on it? SOLD!

Sweet artwork on the Boss.

About the plus rim on the TL...what exactly is a "plus" rim?

Sweet artwork on the Boss.

About the plus rim on the TL...what exactly is a "plus" rim?

It's a slanted rim.

The DX Boss has to be garbage, it just has to be. That mold is at best underwhelming in Star and Champ, worthless in R-pro, and with the quality of DX lately, this might give the Groove some competition as the disc most left intentionally behind on the course.

Champ TL+ might be nifty.

yes where the pads of your finger would go
I believe but may be corrected that the intent is a smoother release and less drag on the disc for better glide
the angle change from the normal mold is in reality not that noticeable IMO

but many people complain that they get slips with Plus molds

The DX Boss has to be garbage, it just has to be. That mold is at best underwhelming in Star and Champ, worthless in R-pro, and with the quality of DX lately, this might give the Groove some competition as the disc most left intentionally behind on the course.

scratches head.....looks sideways?

The Boss is a popular disc...most liked it in the original pro....DX destroyers have a following amongst distance guys...why the hate?

The Boss is a popular disc...most liked it in the original pro....DX destroyers have a following amongst distance guys...why the hate?

It's just a forgettable release. High speed drivers in DX aren't built to last, and there is already a surplus of high speed, flippy out-of-the-box, pro and star plastic drivers out there that offer great glide and more predictability [presumably] than a worn 150 DX Boss. It may very well set the new distance record, but it's usefulness is no doubt limited.