• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Innova Discs Coming Soon

Maybe this way it'll be easier for me to find beefy Katanas. I have some CFR champs that turn over way more than my more beaten in stars.

Make this and an XG gazelle or leopard, combine that with a XG roc+ and a XG boss and you have the making of a great winter bag.

XG plastic is hands down my favorite plastic that's being made right now. I wish Innova would make every disc in that stuff.

I am perfectly content with my EchoStar Boss... But I must say that I'm interested in trying out that TeeDevil.

I'm eyeing that Champ TL+ up :)

but what exactly is the diference from the standard mold and the + mold?

I asked a local retailer here about those discs, and I was told that they don't expect the Star TeeDevils for few months... Uhhhh........ Okayyyyyy......

If I stand at the tee pad (on a shot over 350') and have any ounce of doubt as to what I should throw (because of weather or obstacles etc. said:
Wow~! Bold statement there....NEVER let me down????? Man how many open tourneys have you won? If this statement was true, then you should be ranked number 1 in the world.