• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Innova Discs Coming Soon

Like said before, the boss print looks awesome. Im interested in a champ archon, Ive thrown a star but would really like to see how a champ compares

Excited about the Champ Archon. My Star is strangely warped for being relatively new. I was looking to get a CFR, but now I don't have to.

Post 100! :hfive:

Thanks for the info....me wants a champ katana

The only news to me was the DX Boss, and I would never get one. I don't like DX and I think the Boss stamp could be better.
I just bought a Echostar Archon, but would have gotten a Quantum Astra, if I'd known they were available. I just replaced my Katana with a Bolt and couldn't be happier about it.
I don't like the TeeDevil(thought the destrulcans were a slap in the face from innova), but it might be good. I think the Champ TL+ is the best of the lot, but I'd still rather have seen other discs in better plastics.

Yeah, bring back the Champ Cobra!

A Champ Cobra would be money, the + mold is getting some flak but I have a Roc+ that releases smoother than any Roc I have thrown, albeit I do prefer the Buzzz. Putting that mold on a driver may be a bad move though, a lot harder to torque out a throw. I'd pick up a champ katana to try out.

I'll bet those champ Katanas are going to be overstable pigs, and everybody will hate them as much as the Groove.

I want a champ Archon though ..

I want them to bring back the CE plastic!!!! I know they don't make that kind of plastic anymore...blah blah blah...I'm sure there is some mad scientist that can create/duplicate that awesome plastic again....Come on Innova put those mad scientists back to work and make some sweet plastic again!!

Yeah, bring back the Champ Cobra!

Just to let you guys....

I spoke with my contact at the innova factory store. They are planning to run Champion Cobras and make them flat by experimenting with the plastic and molding to make that happen. Be on the lookout for these in the upcoming months.

Just to let you guys....

I spoke with my contact at the innova factory store. They are planning to run Champion Cobras and make them flat by experimenting with the plastic and molding to make that happen. Be on the lookout for these in the upcoming months.

speak to your contact and tell him we need champ pigs and pro makos

Just to let you guys....

Did they mention if they would be for the factory store or standard production?