• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Mega Speed Discraft Driver!!!

Im not sure exactly it felt like esp but I was told it was a new type of plastic for this disc. All the disc said was *test nuke ss*. Weight was 174.

I will say that when they get released I will have some in the bag!

"Test Nuke SS"???????? New plastic? As if I didn't want more information badly enough, now this? KP

Disc is too heavy for Z probably ok for normal ESP and they likely made just a blend of the two so they could have more Z but keep the weight down.

It's almost here...
Releasing disc by end of year(late Nov,early Dec). 1st Run will be Fundraiser for The Memorial in AZ. Molded in ESP.

dgdave said:
So are there 2 Nuke molds? A Nuke and Nuke SS?

I'm talking to Blazek on Facebook right now and he said "they made two runs though, a less stable one and a stable one. The stable one didn't have a lot of glide but was very fast and consistent. The less stable was really fast and glided really well, but still had a hard finish left when it slowed down. Those were just testers so not gonna be exactly the same as what comes out."

Sounds like Discraft does better pre-market testing than Innova. Especially the part about not selling tester discs for inflated prices...

discspeed said:
Sounds like Discraft does better pre-market testing than Innova. Especially the part about not selling tester discs for inflated prices...

Quality over quantity.