• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

"New" Teebird

I'll be dying mine tonight at some point, the plastic seems so candy like. And has anyone noticed that the writing on the bottom is the same as the old 11X Teebirds and these are as flat as those. I'm really interested in how they fly....I was crushing my 12X Teebird today I really hope this mold isn't the new norm.

if acetone does not remove a stamp, what else could work? I can't get my rainbow freak stamps off my pro pd's, nor can i remove the silver foil stamps (tournament 54 from marshall st.) from some cfr gators.

steven said:
if acetone does not remove a stamp, what else could work? I can't get my rainbow freak stamps off my pro pd's, nor can i remove the silver foil stamps (tournament 54 from marshall st.) from some cfr gators.

Try Goo Gone Extreme Remover.

I haven't had a chance to throw mine yet but these discs sure are beautiful... I can only hope they fly as beautifully as they look!

tested the new TBs and the champ PDs this weekend.

those champ TBs are rediculously overstable, like to the point where they dont glide like a teebird. In my opinion it flew like a shorter champ firebird. I normally like overstable plastic, but not that overstable, especially when I'm throwing a teebird.

Ive never thrown a PD before, but I did like the way these champ ones were flying. They flew like a teebird but faster, threw them into a headwind and they just went straight. Nice stable finish. I think its a great inbetween for when I want something with a little more length than a firebird, but don't need wraith or destroyer length. I like this disc a lot.

Again, the teebird is nice and stable, but just too stable for a teebird in my opinion. it flew more like a slower firebird for me.

Just got back from throwing one of these in the field. It's pretty windy here today, and as pdories posted these are not even close to a teebird, much more overstable. They have an inner rim with a huge slant on it too, even more than anything I've seen from lat64. They flew OK into a mild headwind, like a shorter beat firebird. I couldn't get them going anywhere with a tailwind without putting a ton of height under them. The plastic on this disc is awesome tho. Some of the best champ plastic I've ever felt. It's really stiff and feels bulletproof. Thanks for trying something new that isn't warp speed innova, but you missed the mark a little I think. Put that plastic in the 12X mold and you got a winner. The disc looks great but won't be going in the bag.

TeamTollandDG said:
Put that plastic in the 12X mold and you got a winner. The disc looks great but won't be going in the bag.

The whole reason for the Teebird + was so it would mold up in that plastic because the regular Teebird won't.

Pdorries and TT,

What color are you guys tossing? My blue flies just like a teebird.

i was tossing a yellow tb. so stiff.. yea teamtolland description was right on for how mine flew too. had to put a lot of height and anny on it to get any distance out of the tb+. I guess if you are looking for a shorter firebird it might have use in the bag, but thats what I use whippets and champ vipers for, I have no need for this teebird plus. I am going to let a couple of my friends try it out before i put mine up for trade, but I suspect they wont have use for it either.

Latest posts