• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Noobie Question Thread (Dumb Questions answered here)

This is a complicated question. Flat rocs for example start out more stable than domey rocs but beat in to flippy quicker. Domey forces are often more stable than flat forces but flat predators are more stable than domey predators. Do you have a particular mold you want to know about?

I hear everyone talking about firebirds in particular. TIA

why can't I get the cool animal, viking, valkyrie, etc stamps on better plastics that I find on DX? TIA

What is a cubby ace?

Let me add something here... a cubby ace is when "cubby" is shown throwing a disc from the tee at a hyzer line that will actually never end up at the basket. Another person, probably the guy operating the camera, then throws a short putt into the basket from off camera to record the "ace" (timing it with the drive, of course). This is to fool the masses into thinking that "cubby" is awesome... which he is not.

I hear everyone talking about firebirds in particular. TIA

Flat firebirds are much more stable but it seems to be because of how the mold cools b/c the PLH of flat firebirds is higher than the domey ones that I've seen.

Frank what is a better tourney hole...one where all blue players avg SSA is a 4 or where the avg is a 3.5 or a 4.5?

This is really more of an opinion question

why can't I get the cool animal, viking, valkyrie, etc stamps on better plastics that I find on DX?

I don't know but I am pretty upset about it also.

Let me add something here... a cubby ace is when "cubby" is shown throwing a disc from the tee at a hyzer line that will actually never end up at the basket. Another person, probably the guy operating the camera, then throws a short putt into the basket from off camera to record the "ace" (timing it with the drive, of course). This is to fool the masses into thinking that "cubby" is awesome... which he is not.

nah, a cubby ace is when you throw multiple discs at the basket from the tee and one of them eventually goes in... it's not an "ACE" b/c an ace is the first throw from the teepad that goes in to the basket.

Cubby Aces aren't actual aces. :thmbup:

What makes CE plastic better than the plastic my champion groove comes in?

Why is everyone always making fun of the polecat? i shot 12 over at my local 9 hole course today with one

Why is the op crying out for attention?

what is a turbo putt? In fact, what are the various putting technique names and basic info on them... TIA

why won't innova make a beadless rhyno so I don't have to spend money finding tanks?

serious question, what does stable actually mean? I understand what under and over stable are but what does stable mean..