• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just put up some Lizotte stamped ones on the Discmania Store.

Description says they are flatter then normal which could be interesting, since they probably get more OS like flat Firebird's.

I had one of the first batch and they were noticeably more stable than the C lines.

They just put up some Lizotte stamped ones on the Discmania Store.

Description says they are flatter then normal which could be interesting, since they probably get more OS like flat Firebird's.

Already sold out - wanted to warn everyone so they didn't get their hopes up

http://www.pdga.com/documents/pdga-approved-discs

Discmania CD3 max wt 175.1 diameter 21.1 height 2.0 rim depth 1.2 rim thickness 2.1

Ought to be good! Testing it as soon as I get my mitts on one. Not the 13-speeder though (which makes me happy, I dont really click with max rim drivers. Cant grip them well enough backhand).

Sounds like a more US DD. Looks like it was approved 10 years after the CD. Coincidence?

http://www.pdga.com/documents/pdga-approved-discs

Discmania CD3 max wt 175.1 diameter 21.1 height 2.0 rim depth 1.2 rim thickness 2.1

Ought to be good! Testing it as soon as I get my mitts on one. Not the 13-speeder though (which makes me happy, I dont really click with max rim drivers. Cant grip them well enough backhand).

I'm guessing it's a really OS 11 speed driver.

Max clone, or something close.

FD is the least stable, FD2 same speed but more stable, FD3 is faster and more OS.

CD is the least stable, CD2 same speed but more stable, CD3 should then be faster and more OS.

Got one in my hand today. Feels like the lovechild of a DD and DDx. Jussi said for his arm speed he can get very controlled turn out of it. Out to 140m.

For me it must be quite the bit different, but tomorrow will tell if I can find a place where to throw it. Likely pit it against a S & C-line DDx. Keep an eye on my Youtube account. www.youtube.com/user/glaabaglooba (Flick Maniac)

Last edited:
Is it shallow like a ddx?

Got one in my hand today. Feels like the lovechild of a DD and DDx. Jussi said for his arm speed he can get very controlled turn out of it. Out to 140m.

For me it must be quite the bit different, but tomorrow will tell if I can find a place where to throw it. Likely pit it against a S & C-line DDx. Keep an eye on my Youtube account. www.youtube.com/user/glaabaglooba (Flick Maniac)

Surely you won't leave us with just that. No pictures or anything :\

ALSO - Does anyone know if new D P2 will have the Psycho stamp? I have 1 but I'm thinking of keeping it out of the practice stack and in the bag only.

I hope they plan to run 50,000 more DP2 - saw they were back in the store, waited until the next day and POOF all gone.

for the non social media crowd

Attachments

• unnameddm.jpg
    unnameddm.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 56
ALSO - Does anyone know if new D P2 will have the Psycho stamp? I have 1 but I'm thinking of keeping it out of the practice stack and in the bag only.

I hope they plan to run 50,000 more DP2 - saw they were back in the store, waited until the next day and POOF all gone.

I bought a pair of blacks I won't ever use if you want to trade/buy - sport stamp though

CD3 I believe is a PDX clone. Would be my guess. Their working the bugs out before they release the PDX.

The CD2 and Pd are so similiar in that a broken in PD flies like a CD2. So if you increase the stability and speed. It sounds just like a PDX to me. This of course is generalizing a bit.

But we all know their are overlaps within Discs from manfacuturers.

Never figured out the best way to post pictures here, but see the link below. You dont need to sign up for IG to see it. But if you are, follow me to see more cool stuff!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRf2PIXhWBe/

One interesting tidbit: it has a Beast top (this is from the horses mouth). The bottom does have some PDX-ness to it (including significant flashing) but I dont have one at home to compare fully. If the soccer field is available, I will get first throws in a couple of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.