• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PIAS - Great Finds

Really though. I could deal with it at first but jesus man how many do you need? There's no way they are all getting thrown. You're just keeping them from people who actually NEED one.

it was only 1 time I got some rhynos before you.u make it sound like I do it often.besides since when is there a protocol to follow on who gets what? It's first come first serve regardless if I have 1 or 100. Not my fault at all.believe me. I'm not the only person who has em. There's others hoarding more than me. If I like a disc,im buying 10 of em if I want. See jeronimos collection of lat 64 stuff and shit? I dnt hear anybody omplaining about his purchases. If you want one. Stay on ur toes.

Went to see some family in Columbia Mo this week. Stopped in the PIAS and picked up a 171 KC Pro Teebird (8.5/10) and a 175 1st run star destroyer (8/10) for $6.99 each. They also have a full line of discmaina discs, so i grabbed a flat top SPD to try (all the ones ive got/seen before have had mid to high domes).

Two more ce Polaris ls 1.13 at pias for $6 each. Zam also hooked me up with one at DN. I need to get a pic of my 1.13's up fir the millennium thread.

Finding discs at the stores here means you gotta get lucky or check every day. I will say this, the north location isn't staffed by disc golfers...

Or just befriend ZAM. He hooks it up

booter said:
well.as long as I live here. Neither of you will be finding anything either lol I can be just as ruthless outside of dgr as I am on dgr :)
:lol:

On the bright side of things Booter, if I move to Austin you won't have to pay shipping on stuff you buy from me! :wink:

zj1002 said:
Finding discs at the stores here means you gotta get lucky or check every day. I will say this, the north location isn't staffed by disc golfers...

Or just befriend ZAM. He hooks it up
It's gotten that way here in DM as well. Too many people have become savvy to what a valuable disc is. Last year I must have gotten 5+ nice CE discs and who knows how many older KC Pro discs. This year I think I've gotten 2 nice collectible discs in there. Steve, I blame you for this :evil:

Nothing too special but I picked up 2 old mold Barry Beasts and a ProLine Beast for 25 bucks at the shop yesterday.

I don't throw Beasts. Buy them from me or something.

snatched up a brand new garden hose green Vibram Summit for $5, from the new disc section. I got the feeling that they had no idea what the disc was or how much it was worth new, but it certainly didn't bother me picking it up anyway.

i had a few of those and had a hard time getting rid of them... I think I gave away a candy 11x one because I got sick of sitting on it.