• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post pics of your Disc Dog

I like Mischa's third pic...here's mine....he's small...but he's got loads of energy, and loves the courses...
IMAG0047.jpg

What he lacks in size, he makes up for in energy...
SI850755.JPG

Unless he's being lazy...
IMAG0244.jpg

Shes about 6 months old....half grown. She can shred a disc in a bout 10 seconds though heh. Ive given her a few old discs....trying to teach her the difference between mine and hers!

Shes about 6 months old....half grown. She can shred a disc in a bout 10 seconds though heh. Ive given her a few old discs....trying to teach her the difference between mine and hers!

wow she is a good looking dog.

Thanks! Her head is about half of her body weight...I found that out via the head butts she gives me...crazy strong heh.

heh thats wild. my girlfriends dog likes me more then her and we've been thinking about maybe getting another soon. Either a pit or a bulldog.

heh thats wild. my girlfriends dog likes me more then her and we've been thinking about maybe getting another soon. Either a pit or a bulldog.

Nice. Bulldogs will make you laugh every single day!

This is my dog she loves to chase the discs but usually leaves them alone after they land.
picture.php

This is Kaylee as a puppy
picture.php

This is my boy Luke; coolest dog I've had the pleasure of knowing and my best friend
Picture006.jpg

This is Maggie; shes my wife's dog but I love her too and she never wants to be left out. Shes so small it's hard for her to get through a full round. She loves sitting on top if my bag for some reason...
Picture003.jpg

Picture009.jpg

For the record, they never pick up or chew discs - they are just posing in these cases. I would not stand idly by taking pictures if she was chewing or thinking of chewing on my 11x KC Gazelle...

This is Matilda...she LOVES disc golf! She never picks up my discs but will run over after I throw and lick them...just to let me know she found them
90384_g.jpg

72445_881169013167_9613492_46229892_958866_n.jpg

DSC02671.jpg

She loves to run towards you from a distance when I tee off, but doesnt touch them when the disc is in flight or lands on the ground. Kind of a pain in the arse, but she loves it out on the course bc its never crowded. Shes crazy fast too.

^ What kind of dog is that warren?

Haha I guess I should have clarified that in my OP, but Im not really 100% sure. My GF rescued her from the local shelter, but if I had to guess I would say some sort of Sheep/Collie mix. The picture was taken during summer in TN, but her coat is usually much longer. Although sometimes she still pants in the winter when our house is too warm for her liking. When she was a puppy she looks just like a dog off a Purina Dog Food bag.

I believe that is what is called a Bearded Collie

Wow I just looked up some bearded collies and she sure does look like some of them, but there are some that look nothing like her. Its a definite possibility though. I will probably start telling people that when they ask from now on haha.

yeh man that's just my best guess. I worked at a shelter in Kentucky for awhile so ive seen quite a few dogs, and thats the first breed that came to mind