• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post pics of your Disc Dog

yeh man that's just my best guess. I worked at a shelter in Kentucky for awhile so ive seen quite a few dogs, and thats the first breed that came to mind

Thanks man, you've solved the 2 year mystery dog case! My GF even e-mailed Purina but they didnt respond.

Hahah glad i could help
here is my dog, not a disc dog cause if she puts that nose to the ground, she is gone
61738_524211789561_135000126_30964569_207375_n.jpg

heres my little guy. my gf and I got him last january. he loves being outside and acting a fool with anyone out there. total people pleaser

when we got him at 8 weeks
teddybaby.jpg

and now him grown (and being 'grown' he is still only 57lbs)
teddyhat.jpg

teddy2.jpg

I thought this was funny, our old cocker hardly acts this crazy over us throwing. http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=_PH6ZXZ_9z4
No idea how to post YouTube vids. If someone could tell me how that would be cool. dont feel like searching through threads to try and find out.

heres my little guy. my gf and I got him last january. he loves being outside and acting a fool with anyone out there. total people pleaser

when we got him at 8 weeks
teddybaby.jpg

and now him grown (and being 'grown' he is still only 57lbs)
teddyhat.jpg

teddy2.jpg

Nice dog. I love it when a dog has those piercing, light colored eyes.

He's a year old and only 57 pounds? He'll probably fill out a bit and maybe hit 63-65. Thats a good size IMO.

No idea how to post YouTube vids. If someone could tell me how that would be cool. dont feel like searching through threads to try and find out.

Let me help. The first thing to do, of course, is to find the video you want to share by surfing in Youtube. In the address bar of your browser, you'll see something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itXzltT3-b4

The part you want to work with is everything after the "watch?v=" part of the URL -- the part that looks like a bunch of random characters: "itXzltT3-b4". DON'T copy the whole URL, just copy the random characters after the "watch?v=" part. Once you have it copied into your clipboard, click the "Youtube" icon in the posting menu bar, and paste your random characters in between the "Youtube" tags. Again, you should NOT paste the entire URL path into the Youtube tags, just the "itXzltT3-b4" fragment after the "watch?v=" part of the URL.

If you're still confused, hit "Reply" to this post and study the code I've used.

Here is a pic of Jackie Moon at Flip City....

d4e13376.jpg

Half Labrador, half Jack Russell Terrorist. It is an interesting mix.

Let me help. The first thing to do, of course, is to find the video you want to share by surfing in Youtube. In the address bar of your browser, you'll see something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itXzltT3-b4

The part you want to work with is everything after the "watch?v=" part of the URL -- the part that looks like a bunch of random characters: "itXzltT3-b4". DON'T copy the whole URL, just copy the random characters after the "watch?v=" part. Once you have it copied into your clipboard, click the "Youtube" icon in the posting menu bar, and paste your random characters in between the "Youtube" tags. Again, you should NOT paste the entire URL path into the Youtube tags, just the "itXzltT3-b4" fragment after the "watch?v=" part of the URL.

If you're still confused, hit "Reply" to this post and study the code I've used.

Thanks for the help! Awesome!

Good lookin' bull. Here's a couple pics of mine.

Attachments

• DSCF1160.jpg
    DSCF1160.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF1222.jpg
    DSCF1222.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF1552.jpg
    DSCF1552.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 28
Well, he's not my disc golf dog, but he's a friend's.

His name is Jack and he's a sweetie.

We played two rounds at Hanging Oaks yesterday and he was plum tuckered. He was snoring all the way home.

Attachments

• 1203668423_MfBfS-S.jpg
    1203668423_MfBfS-S.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 1203625618_S5QEW-S.jpg
    1203625618_S5QEW-S.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 1203612807_vWPya-S.jpg
    1203612807_vWPya-S.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 52
Bumpity Bump Bump for those that haven't posted their dog.

And how do yall feel about all the Anti-Dog people on here? It scares me. I don't trust people that don't like dogs...

Oh here is an earlier posted picture of my dog, Candy :D
Candybasket.jpg

169763_818605471295_38404547_42033880_3776543_o.jpg

This is Shelby. She jumped in the trunk waiting for me to get my shoes on. She was ready to go. VD I agree with you on all these dog hating people.

My 8 yr old white boxer "Penny", plan on making my first dyed disc with this litho image. Me and my doggie walking UC park.

Attachments

• penny.jpg
    penny.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 37
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 25
  • renpenwalk.jpg
    renpenwalk.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 30
swimming during a break in the action.

Here is a video of Floyd taking a break while a member from our group tries to find a disc in the stream. The dry version of Floyd looks a lot like Shelby from a few posts back.

I'm with yous guys...I don't trust the dog haters either.

**Special Video Disclaimer** Although it does not show up on the video, Floyd's leash was immediately slapped back on after he was done swimming. :p