• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ProdiscusThread (Jokeri, Midari, Respecti, Legenda)

vesakai said:
little peek for coming season.
English version coming soon when I get this translated (or someone devoted)
but you'll get the idea....
http://issuu.com/jackbox/docs/prodiscus?mode=window&viewMode=doublePage

after two weeks we start the presales for the bag and it should be ready in April
Price still 159€(199$) and preorders will get something bonus :)

With your style you're quickly becoming my favorite Disc Golf provider. Those stamps look sick too.

vesakai said:
little peek for coming season.
English version coming soon when I get this translated (or someone devoted)
but you'll get the idea....
http://issuu.com/jackbox/docs/prodiscus?mode=window&viewMode=doublePage

AAHHHHHHH broken link! Everything alright vesakai?!

I still want in on one.

yeah, I know but I cant edit the quote link you have.

only the link I have added is correct
http://issuu.com/jackbox/docs/prodiscus_eng?mode=window&backgroundColor=%23222222

that bag looks awesome.

what's the x-series all about? a new stamp, or new plastic as well? a jokeri with that x-series stamp would look sweet in pink.

x-series is the new disc line with the same plastics.
X will be used in products as Prodiscus stamp

x-series is a beginning for new bigger stamps line like present the Legenda and Jokeri.
There will also be biggers stamps for Midari and Respecti (published later)
next run will be only x-series so it's easy to follow the run as well.

1-2 new drivers coming and we'll also test new plastics.

vesakai said:
x-series is the new disc line with the same plastics.
X will be used in products as Prodiscus stamp

x-series is a beginning for new bigger stamps line like present the Legenda and Jokeri.
There will also be biggers stamps for Midari and Respecti (published later)
next run will be only x-series so it's easy to follow the run as well.

I'm a bit confused with the "X-series", will it be a range of new discs in old plastic, old discs in new plastic or old discs with new stamps? Or old discs somehow modified?

turso said:
I'm a bit confused with the "X-series", will it be a range of new discs in old plastic, old discs in new plastic or old discs with new stamps? Or old discs somehow modified?
vesakai said:
the new disc line with the same plastics.
new bigger stamps line like present the Legenda and Jokeri.

Next week it should happen. I'll get the final product and get the photos for you.
Also negotiate that those who preorder can choose their favorite from all the colors.
Colors exposed soon.

Offer! All preorders get Free shipping!

vesakai said:
Next week it should happen. I'll get the final product and get the photos for you.
Also negotiate that those who preorder can choose their favorite from all the colors.
Colors exposed soon.

Offer! All preorders get Free shipping!

Eagerly waiting for that.

I realized today that I need more basic and premium (2nd run) Respectis. Need to really start beating those to see how they change. Right now at -5C or so the basic Respecti feels excellent in hand and flew nicely even tho I really don't seem to figure how to throw drivers anymore. On another note I was throwing Basic Jokeris 90m or so on different lines quite consistently, was very happy with myself.
Premium Legenda sstill felt very easy distance but there's that thing about me and drivers...

Shit. My tax return will be here next week too. I don't know of I'm strong enough to resist

What's this thing made of, cordura? Also keeping my fingers crossed for red being one of the colors. :eek: