• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ProdiscusThread (Jokeri, Midari, Respecti, Legenda)

Last question I have. I am only going to be carrying 15 discs in the main compartment, is that going to be terribly loose? Looks like 20 can fit into the main section.

Apathy said:
Last question I have. I am only going to be carrying 15 discs in the main compartment, is that going to be terribly loose? Looks like 20 can fit into the main section.
No totally loose, since there are spacers in there. And if you can move them (don't know that bit though) then you should be able to adjust them so that everything is snug.

Damn, torn between White, Light Gray, and Army Green. I really like white but it gets so dirty so easily.

Question Kai: How well do these bags stand up when you put them down on the ground? Anything special on the bottom of the bag to reinforce it or provide additional wear resistance/waterproofing?

Jeronimo said:
Damn, torn between White, Light Gray, and Army Green. I really like white but it gets so dirty so easily.

Question Kai: How well do these bags stand up when you put them down on the ground? Anything special on the bottom of the bag to reinforce it or provide additional wear resistance/waterproofing?
#15: The bottom of the bag is heavily supported and covered with a water and dirt repellent material.

jubuttib said:
Jeronimo said:

#15: The bottom of the bag is heavily supported and covered with a water and dirt repellent material.

That doesn't exactly answer the question.

Not the first part, no, admittedly. Looking at the pics though it's standing up nicely in every one of those.

jubuttib said:
Apathy said:
No totally loose, since there are spacers in there. And if you can move them (don't know that bit though) then you should be able to adjust them so that everything is snug.

I think that I'm gonna have the same situation. but since there are movable partitions I can make it the size that my discs need and keep the discs nicely standing there. Then I can keep my tovels next to them.

Apathy said:
I looked closer at the pics, the dividers are Velcro attached, so you can move them to taste, you can adjust the main compartment for 15 discs.

so much bitching on dgcr about this bag being a grip bag.
surprise surprise. whether it is or not,its another option in the dg market. options are good,seems like the same people who complain about innova having too many molds to chose from

Latest posts