• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ProdiscusThread (Jokeri, Midari, Respecti, Legenda)

Jealousy is a folly of weak minded. To my eye the PD bag looks better than grip and seems roomier too according to specs so it's much more intriguing, especially since it's 40€ cheaper here than the grip is. Hoping it's durable as a bunker as well.

They have taken many design cues from the Grip, like the quiver for example, but they have much more room for discs, much more room for pockets, better umbrella and stool holders, adjustable dividers in the main compartment, actual color options (!) and many other little things that (by the looks of it) just make it better, and it's also cheaper. Will have to see the final product before I'll estimate durability, but it does look effing good at the moment. I'm not unhappy with my Grip, but I am sort of regretting buying it now...

Hehe, aye. Now I'm very glad I didn't invest in a grip last autumn, gonna buy that thing as soon as I get money which'll be next summer.

hahahaha i keep postin in grips fb post and it keeps getting deleted. i posted "buty hurt much?" 2 times already n its been deleted both times. what a sore ass loser (pun intended)

Booter said:
so much bitching on dgcr about this bag being a grip bag.
surprise surprise. whether it is or not,its another option in the dg market. options are good,seems like the same people who complain about innova having too many molds to chose from

people don't realize that every good idea is stolen and improved on, every one in the history of man. if they weren't, we'd still be in the dark ages.

even Justin's bag is a ripoff of an ogio backpack, he just tweaked a few things to make it more disc golf ready. I'd buy a prodiscus bag in a heartbeat just because it's more affordable than a gripeq.

I'm actually surprised that they got that angry. I mean it's not THAT similar to the Grip bag. It IS a DG bag though, there's bound to be similarity in the form, look at the golf bag market, they aren't very different from each other. They indeed seem to be making everything on par or better than Grip(at least when my preferances are concerned), so I can get some of the bitterness, but it's not very professional of them to go cry over it on facebook, these things should be expected to happen.

Booter said:
not to mention that you dont have to pay an arm and a leg for a different color other than black
that was the tipping point for me in choosing between Grip and PD. Both look great and would cover my storage needs, but I wanted something other than plain black, and there's no way in hell Im going to pay an extra $50 just to get that. I'm ordering a turquoise PD bag before the end of the week :)

^ nice lol i can see u rockin that color rusty

if i get one,i can only imagine some faces of grip owners here locally .

kai, how bright is that orange? is it a hunter orange? that one has definitely caught my eye

Orange is bright but not neon color

and thanks guys supporting in this mad fight were backpack was invented

Booter said:
so much bitching on dgcr about this bag being a grip bag.
surprise surprise. whether it is or not,its another option in the dg market. options are good,seems like the same people who complain about innova having too many molds to chose from

Insanity
Why do people lobby so hard for a company that half of them have been bagging on for a solid year now?

Like I said on there: Would it really be so bad if competition forced Grip lower their prices into the realm of reality?

yep, but thats how dgcr and most of the nut swingers will be. i thought j@ was being very douchy about the whole thing to be honest.

back on topic to these bags. kai, is there any way you could provide pics of samples of the colors? mainly to just see what the colors look like on actual material.thx

Smoke blue and forest green

forest_green_and_smoke_blue.jpg

jubuttib said:
Jeronimo said:
Since it's coming from Finland, i'm guessing Not a lifetime warranty.
Neither am I, but what's your reason?

That'd be some expensive shipping to and from the US customer base. Not a reasonable offering for a $200 product imo. Warranty against defects/workmanship would be fine.

im seriously beginning to want this bag moar and moar i look at it. the only thing holdin me back from preorder is pics of the colors on fabric and a video :)