• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ProdiscusThread (Jokeri, Midari, Respecti, Legenda)

I may change my choice. I asked for smoke blue, but that's about the same color as my other bag. I may need some variety. I like the light grey a lot too.

dgdave said:
I may change my choice. I asked for smoke blue, but that's about the same color as my other bag. I may need some variety. I like the light grey a lot too.
TURQUOISE!

from kai via email

well the bottom is made of tarpaulin. thats something they use in every bag that needs to hold (military, ER, Post) warranty is so that it should hold the normal use. if not, then depending how it brokes I either pay the fixing or send another bag the factory is saying this is a lifetime product but of course there can be mistakes when bag is handmade
I just know I need to solve every case for the player. but not the ones were you missed you 100$ put and brake your bag :)

Booter said:
polyester 600? any other bags out there made of this material? just curious on quality compared to the usual cordura

Fade Gear bags are made with 600 D Poly. It's nowhere near as tough as Cordura.

Booter said:
welk im not rough on my bags so im not really worried

Plus the bottom has a different material anyway, I'd really only worry about snagging the fabric when walking through the woods or whatever.

zenn9 said:
Booter said:
polyester 600? any other bags out there made of this material? just curious on quality compared to the usual cordura
Fade Gear bags are made with 600 D Poly. It's nowhere near as tough as Cordura.
This is indeed a minor setback. Though the bottom of the bag is still heavily reinforced, and I can't see myself wearing out any other part of the bag...

Who's to say it's not cordura, it's only a trademark after all. If one wants to specify nylon, say nylon, not cordura.

Booter said:
kai,is there a reason for not using cordura? jusr curious

real cordura cost more than the bag now. There is this Chines cordura copy but so could I also made the bag there.
Prodiscus is Finnish brand and we will do all the products here.

I'm checking the Oxford Nylon to ger more colors on line, but that needs to be tested.

turso said:
Who's to say it's not cordura, it's only a trademark after all. If one wants to specify nylon, say nylon, not cordura.
Cordura is nylon, which is a polyamide, not a polyester.

turso said:
There's cordura polyester too, it's not limited to nylon.
I stand corrected, it does indeed exist, had seen zero mention of them anywhere, Cordura was always regarded as nylon in the threads discussing durability.

sample of orange and light grey

i think orange is the winner :)

orangeandlightgrey.jpg