• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ProdiscusThread (Jokeri, Midari, Respecti, Legenda)

Kai would it be possible to get color swatches of all the colors like booter posted a few posts ago? I will be ordering soon. Just can't decide on color. torn between forest green, yellow or orange. Just not sure how loud I want to be.

eky8 said:
Kai would it be possible to get color swatches of all the colors like booter posted a few posts ago? I will be ordering soon. Just can't decide on color. torn between forest green, yellow or orange. Just not sure how loud I want to be.

I know you were hoping the pink one :)
sure I can do one with all colors

Booter said:
kai did u need anymore info from me for preorder? i didnt give u anything but my first name

no just sent the money :)
well address would be nice also

I think that I'll get the info when you pay

Here are the images side by side from Prodiscus and Grip bag.
http://img7.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=dsc0101uh.jpg

vesakai said:
Here are the images side by side from Prodiscus and Grip bag.
http://img7.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=dsc0101uh.jpg

well this is officially on my 'want' list this year. of course, someone would have to enjoy it for me since I'd be a deadman if I spent 2 bills on a new bag right now lol

Preordering will end on Friday so hurry up if you wanna get your Prodiscus backpack for this special price.

We are now way over the amount that I was thinking so thanks for you all that preordered.

-Kai-

vesakai said:
Preordering will end on Friday so hurry up if you wanna get your Prodiscus backpack for this special price.

We are now way over the amount that I was thinking so thanks for you all that preordered.

-Kai-

Hopefully the large amount of orders won't cause any delivery problems. Would be nice to start the new season with a new bag.

turso said:
And do you get them in one shipment or will some people have to wait or a second shipment?

All the bags will be shipped same time except you finnish guys get it from second run, just kidding :)
sure you get those faster because post takes only two days to deliver.
Or if you are coming to Tali you can get those bags there.

With all this talk of bags, (Can't wait to get mine) I thought I would mention again how much I love the prodiscus discs. Had a tournament last week and I played with a heavily influenced prodiscus bag. It was windy all day and I switched to the basic jokeri for putting and owned the chains all day. I was driving with the premium jokeri, the premium midari, and the premium respecti first and second run. I would have used the legenda, but I haven't used it enough to feel confident with it with the wind. When all was said and done I ended up first in advanced for my first advanced win. Thanks Kai for such an incredible line up. Love the high quality plastic, love the discs.

I haven't quite figured out the premium Midari yet (will need to get a couple more), basic Midari is my favorite understable midrange tho.