• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ProdiscusThread (Jokeri, Midari, Respecti, Legenda)

Booter said:
stop focusing on the nonsense. he just packed it full to show the capacity

I wasn't convinced that was nonsense. Oh and... WHERE ARE THE PICS OF YOUR BAG BOOTER?! :twisted:

Jeronimo said:
5 Respecti's wtf??

1st run premium, 2nd run premium, very beaten basic and a couple of newer basics. Those were mine as he doesn't own any of them. I'm pretty sure having 9 Jokeris is somewhat more wtf :)

9 jokeris would work fine on a multiple disc rounds, but bit overkill for anything normal. I've seen bags that are mostly overstable warpspeeders and those bags are pretty weird already.

So, how's the build quality? Does it feel like it'll stand up to abuse?

man i have the best mailman ever! he just stopped by my house after finishing his route and dropped the box off! figured it was a shame for me to wait lol

heres some pics of it compared to a loaded mahal

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

Came home from vacation yesterday to have my bag waiting for me. Super excited. I can't believe how fast that got to my house. I wasn't expecting it so soon. Transferred all my stuff from my lat. pro bag straight across to my new bag. Everything fit with tons of room to spare. I just had the main compartment and putter pockets filled in the pro bag. And I'm doing the same thing with this bag. Fits very comfortably and really carries the weight well. Unfortunately I won't have a chance to try it out on the course until next week. But I love the bag. It's exactly what I was looking for in a bag like this.

How does the material feel? Does it seem like it will be fairly durable? (I know the choice in material was a concern for some people).

Latest posts