• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ProdiscusThread (Jokeri, Midari, Respecti, Legenda)

My light grey bag arrived this afternoon! Pics to come in the morning when I load it up for weekly tag round

I've been shopping for a backpack-style bag and the Prodiscus pro bag looks like it, very nice! How to buy one?

mark12b said:
I've been shopping for a backpack-style bag and the Prodiscus pro bag looks like it, very nice! How to buy one?
Email vesakai. Or at the very least PM him.

Might take a while till you can get one tho, these have been quite popular.
From facebook: "Autumn preorders SOLD OUT! can't take any more orders untill 3rd run schedule is ready."

Kaitsu said something along Wraith/Destroyer. It's obviously not the fairway driver I was hoping for but will be interesting to try it anyway.

Varsi said:
Kaitsu said something along Wraith/Destroyer. It's obviously not the fairway driver I was hoping for but will be interesting to try it anyway.
You need to get some to turso, we need a bigger arm opinion. =)

jubuttib said:
Varsi said:
You need to get some to turso, we need a bigger arm opinion. =)

If I get them to Ace Race he'll have plenty of chances to test them too. If not then we can visit Liminka on our way back for some testing. :)

Hopefully you'll get them to the Ace Race, I want to throw them too. What time are we leaving by the way?

Slaidi is ready in both plastic and stock is full :)
not yet in website but can be ordered straight from me

Love the name Slaidi. Sounds like a dirty limerick waiting to happen.

turso said:
SLAIDi initial expressions: It's pretty awesome.
For those wanting a second opinion: It's pretty damn awesome.

And so are the new baseline LEGENDas, oddly enough.

Jeronimo said:
Slower warp speed driver?
We reckon it's around Wraith speed, possibly even in the Destroyer territory, had just a smidge of turn when turso threw it (trees came in the way but I reckon on a field they'd gone around 420-440'), and the fade was probably the most forward penetrating one I've ever seen. It did come in quite early (not too early mind you), but it doesn't rack up a huge fade angle and dump down suddenly, instead it just glided sideways without really losing too much altitude while penetrating forwards furiously. With a bit of anhyzer the end result was a pretty tight s-curve that approximated a straight line. And it glides well despite being flat, and the plastic is absolutely fantastic, like it is on the LEGENDa.

We still need to test it more extensively and especially try it in a headwind, but the initial signs are incredibly promising. Along with the Sword it's looking to be my favorite in that speed category.

first 50 from second run are getting ready next week and next 50 starting...

so if you ordered the Prodiscus bag make sure you have paid or it goes to next one.