• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ProdiscusThread (Jokeri, Midari, Respecti, Legenda)

Looks like a zone, but the shoulder isn't as square as I recall from the last time I held a zone. The bottom part of the wing looks similar to a beadless aviar...SUPER flat on top. The plastic on my yellow premium is really sticky, especially on top. The bottom is a bit slick, but that was after washing it with soap and water. It has a fair amount of flex in it, especially the plate. I'd compare it to gripline plastic in terms of flexibility, but a bit more solid around the rim. Need to throw it before I can give any kind of review ;) Got a sweet rock-hard plastic mini with it too :)

Gonna play a night round later, will report back soon.

Yeah, those minis sure are rock hard. They almost ring when you tap them.

I tried a new disc before frank, booter, AND dave?...awsum.

Initial impressions: someone else said its like a putter / seasoned roc hybrid...pretty accurate description from what I've seen so far, in terms of both stability and speed. Not a lot of glide, but I was able to put it out near 300' a few times since it has enough stability to hold a nice anhyzer flex. Feels kinda mid-ish in the hand like a beefier z buzzz, so I don't see myself actually putting with it much, but seems very promising for the fast driving putter category.

I only played 1 round of cold night golf on a very short course with it so far, so I can't give a thorough review yet. I'll have it in the bag this weekend though, so I should get a better feel for it then. So far so good!

Well it's plastic fetish i suppose :-D My yellow ones need a fair deal of force to bend them that far. From memory clear Champion Rhynos flex more than primo Jokeri. The flight plate give is close but the Jokeri has a beefier rim probably or the lower profile makes it tighter in the rim so overall that video makes it seem a lot softer than it feels on that video.

Very. Can't wait for mine to arrive. Nothing I can do with them until the snow melts though...

any word if these are in the states yet would love to pick up a couple? If not I guess I can wait for marshalls but that does not solve my immediate gratification gene!!

CHEERS - Koffee

Got my two jokeris in today! The clear premium one is possibly literally the clearest disc I've ever seen. Gonna get some throws in with them tonight.