• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Putter Poll

The people want to know, or atleast i do

• Wizard

Votes: 68 33.7%
  • Other

Votes: 134 66.3%

• Total voters
Nobody's bustin your balls. Anything even close to 50% is astronomically huge compared to the actual market share Wizards have vs everything else.

Eric O said:
Nobody's bustin your balls. Anything even close to 50% is astronomically huge compared to the actual market share Wizards have vs everything else.

DON'T CORNER ME BRO! ILL FREAK THE EFF OUT!

:mrgreen:

Right this instant? I'm trying to learn to throw left handed, so I have a 164 g glow Avair and a 167 g DX Aviar, both the small bead mold. They are my putters right now becasue they were the lightest putters I could find in the stash. I was using a 150 g D Magnet I swiped out of my daughters bag, but she caught me and had a bovine animal so I had to give it back.

Before my right shoulder exploded I was sportin' some Wizards.

KC Pro Aviar for me. I've only had one Wizard and it's been a long time since I've thrown it. Could someone sum up why the Wiz is so much better than for instance the KC Aviar? What are the main differences?

Wizards and a P&A. Wizards for putting and stable driving, P&A for turnovers and some putting.

Wizard, Wizard, Wizard.
Driving, Approach, Putting
It does it all.
I made the switch from big bead Aviars a few years ago. The biggest difference for me was how the Wizard stays stable for so long even after taking a beating.

I'll throw the wizard when I hear about dave d doing something besides BAD BUSINESS.

love the disc tho. just haven't touched one for years

APX. It does it all.

I threw the Wizard...it was ok, but it just doesn't do what the APX does.

zealot said:
I'll throw the wizard when I hear about dave d doing something besides BAD BUSINESS.

Did you mean Dave Mac?

dgdave said:
zealot said:

Did you mean Dave Mac?

Freudian slip? hahaha.

I think this poll is bunk. People are voting against the wizard to just be individuals. :lol:

i threw a glow wiz and a s wiz for awhile, but ive switched back to dx big bead aviars again. i just dont really like the feel of wizard plastic. recently i went and played a mountain course where i switched out my entire bag for stuff i dont care if i lost and put the wizards in as putters. I can say that i really dont think ill throw them over aviars. i may buy a couple because a local club does gateway club plastic and i want to help them out, but i dont think they will displace my stiff bb aviars.

Latest posts