• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Roc vs. Buzzz, to end all wars

Different discs, different throws, different flight patterns.
Who cares? Throw whatever YOU have confidence in. No need to convince the rest of the DG world.
I've thrown both. I have several different plastics of both.
Personally, I'm a big fan of my beat-in 177g SE Rancho Roc.

"Green jacket, Gold Jacket...who gives a crap."

This may have been addressed alreray, but.....
Isn't the Wasp more like a Roc than the Buzzz?
There outside edge is certainly more like the Roc than the Buzzz.

Do Rocs and Wasps throw similarly?

well it seems as if this war is never going to end, so a easy fix to end it is throw what suits you better.

This may have been addressed alreray, but.....
Isn't the Wasp more like a Roc than the Buzzz?
There outside edge is certainly more like the Roc than the Buzzz.

Do Rocs and Wasps throw similarly?
Yeah, the Wasp is closer to the Roc than the Buzzz. The Wasp is a tiny bit more overstable overall and has a more prominent fade than the Roc. The differences between the two are pretty minor.

these "vs." threads, whether buzz vs roc or innova vs the world are really starting to bore me. who gives a crap who's opinion is right. throw what YOU like to throw.

these "vs." threads, whether buzz vs roc or innova vs the world are really starting to bore me. who gives a crap who's opinion is right. throw what YOU like to throw.

Oh okay, everybody stop these kinds of threads, they're starting to bore Brian J.:D

The "vs." are the best threads. Even better when there is a poll to vote.

A vote for the Buzzz although I don't use either regularly.

I find it hilarious that Doss doesn't even throw the Buzzz

I think that's a bit strange as well. He throws the Hawk, the Drone and a putter. I can see the Hawk for slow anny touch, the Drone for wind and hyzer, but what about everything else?

Maybe he's just that good with a putter?

back to bad names for a disc....... Epic, This would be sweet if the disc was a great disc, but there is nothing Epic about the epic.....

buzzz is better

I do enjoy the FLX plastic that the Buzzz is available in. I use and abuse my FLX Buzzz and like the fact that it has the longevity to put up with it and retains the desired flight characteristics that I am looking for. Thrown full speed into trees and ran over by cars on several occasions and still flies like I want. For me the ROC doesn't have the ability to return to original shape like the FLX. I just find I have more control over a Buzzz then a ROC.

Oh, hey, let's just pull out all my failed threads. It's funny but I'm not entirely fond of either one but I think they are both sweet discs.

Latest posts